Notifications
Clear all

Using Pure Oxygen After Derma Stamping...

MemberMember
(@liquid_ocelot)

Posted : 06/25/2012 10:10 am

Here is something new for people to try - http://oxyjetonline.co.uk/oxyjet-machine-travel-set/37-oxyjet-travel-set.html

Pure oxygen has been clinically proven to assist wound healing and increase blood flow. I'm going to try this with my next treatment, the oxygen itself will speed up healing and it will also drive whatever topicals you use deeper into the skin (i'm using Platelet Rich Plasma). Will need to research the effect of pure oxygen on platelets however. Don't think you can use Vitamin C either as it will oxidise immediately.

If anyone else uses it before me let us know how it goes, you can buy just the Oxygen gun on its own for like 45 if you look around.

MemberMember
(@lzomg)

Posted : 06/25/2012 4:03 pm

looks like a scam, oxygen does encourage wound healing but doesnt get rid of acne scars.

it will probably just speed up the healing process. If you are willing to spend that much money for a product that speeds up healing but doesnt help acne scarring then I guess go for it.

MemberMember
(@liquid_ocelot)

Posted : 06/25/2012 4:16 pm

looks like a scam, oxygen does encourage wound healing but doesnt get rid of acne scars.

it will probably just speed up the healing process. If you are willing to spend that much money for a product that speeds up healing but doesnt help acne scarring then I guess go for it.

A scam? What are you talking about? It's not meant for acne scarring, i'm just improvising with its use.

it will probably just speed up the healing process

Well duh, that's the whole point. Anything that speeds up the healing process is desirable and will potentially improve your scarring moreso than the primary treatment alone. That's why people use LED lights and topicals.

If you are willing to spend that much money

The 600 is for the entire kit, including topicals and such, you can buy the applicator gun and oxygen cans for around 70 which isn't much.

MemberMember
(@lzomg)

Posted : 06/25/2012 5:02 pm

have you tried searching for reviews for this product? There are so many products out there that dont work and only want your money.

MemberMember
(@liquid_ocelot)

Posted : 06/25/2012 5:17 pm

have you tried searching for reviews for this product? There are so many products out there that dont work and only want your money.

It's not really the product itself i'm interested in, it's the concept of using pure oxygen to assist healing. This just happens to be the only home kit I can find so far. Using it after skin needling makes perfect sense to me.

A video of it being used after a dermapen treatment -

The combination of LED's, topicals and pure oxygen should significantly boost your healing.

MemberMember
(@meg-m)

Posted : 06/25/2012 10:40 pm

I absolutely have seen my skin improve a lot after using oxygen. Sadly, I didn't learn about the oxygen and what it can do for skin until AFTER I had all my derma stamp sessions.

I knew about the Derma Pen since several months back. Can't get your hands on the Derma Pen the way you can a derma roller. Having trouble finding someone who offers Derma Pen treatments in the DC area, though. Give us feedback if you're receiving Derma Pen treatments. And please make a comparison to manual rolling or stamping if you've had those procedures done as well.

I may be having TCA CROSS done in 2 weeks.

Thanks!

MemberMember
(@liquid_ocelot)

Posted : 06/26/2012 9:08 am

I absolutely have seen my skin improve a lot after using oxygen. Sadly, I didn't learn about the oxygen and what it can do for skin until AFTER I had all my derma stamp sessions.

I knew about the Derma Pen since several months back. Can't get your hands on the Derma Pen the way you can a derma roller. Having trouble finding someone who offers Derma Pen treatments in the DC area, though. Give us feedback if you're receiving Derma Pen treatments. And please make a comparison to manual rolling or stamping if you've had those procedures done as well.

I may be having TCA CROSS done in 2 weeks.

Thanks!

What was your method of use with the oxygen?

I prefer Dermapen to stamping for sure, more thorough, less pain, don't need to put pressure to get the full length of the needles inside the skin, smaller needle diamater etc...

But stamping is perfectly adequate also, dermapen is a luxury. Rolling I never liked, creates wider holes and you can't spot treat effectively.

MemberMember
(@liquid_ocelot)

Posted : 06/30/2012 4:36 pm

Ordered it last night, cost me 75 for the Oxyjet applicator and 2 cans of pure oxygen. Next treatment will be in early August. Will use a combination of Dermapen, PRP, LED therapy and Pure Oxygen. I think this is the last thing i'll add to my treatment regime, can't think of anything else I can use at home to enhance results. Only thing left is ReCell which can only be done in a clinic.

MemberMember
(@liquid_ocelot)

Posted : 07/03/2012 3:38 am

Just to let you know the product is garbage. It doesn't offer a steady stream of oxygen, instead you press a button and it gives a tiny shot of oxygen which won't really do anything. I've decided to go all out and buy something like this instead -

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/569780790/Portable_oxygen_injection_spray_facial_skin.html

Price isn't too bad, only a couple hundred.

MemberMember
(@panos)

Posted : 01/17/2013 11:32 am

any updates? there is a completely interesting study about how limiting ROS(Reactive Oxygen Species) by using antioxidants, impaired

the tail regenaration in tadpoles..

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/01/130113201141.htm