Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

order it, if you don't die and your skin clears up, then it wasn't too good to be true. In all honesty though, Accutane is the most expensive acne treatment available. And the fact that this company is selling it for so cheap is a bit unnerving. I don't know if I would trust it, but by all means give it a shot if you like.

*Edit

Whoa, you scared me for a bit. It's not $3.13 for the set, that's the price per pill. It's a little less then $100 for 30pills. Still on the cheap side though.

You have to buy 30 at a time,so it still comes up to $100 + s&h. I did get a whole months supply of accutane for $10.95 on my insurance plan (not trying to brag or anything). Not entirly sure why b/c on previous medicines they just cover half

i wish mine was that cheap.. i have a great health insureance plan.. ( i work for blue cross blue shield of mn).. but i've been taking the generic Sotret.. and for 60 pills at 40 mg a piece. its costs me 100$ a month for that prescription.. so all in all. i bought 6 prescriptions (6 months) = $600.. plus the 20$ a month copay for each dr visit.. so roughly i spent 720$ for this 6 month accutane treatment.. i will say that it has def been worth it though.. (but i blew so much money on OTC products and other prescriptions and copays.. that all in all.. i prob spent thousands of dollars trying to treat my acne.. )

wahoo. tomorrow is my last day of Accutane.. i'm so ready to be done taking this medicine..