Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FSAS

Anyone Had Natural Success With Forehead Bumps?

Has anyone had succes with getting rid of forehead bumps. I hate my chin..but god I hate my forehead. To describe my forehead its literally 100s of bump and blackheads, everyday there are new bumps. some look like little little clogged pores kinda like each pore has a clog, most though are literal just skin colored bumps some are filled with stuff but i dont like touching them because that will just leave so many scars. and theres about 4 that have stayed there for 2 years. literally the same position and has never become inflamed or gone done or gotten worse or better just appeared and never went away.

seriously the most frustrating part of my face. my skin/mouth/jaw comes n goes with my period but seriously my forehead has not budged in years and i really need to figure it out

people say the forehead is either stress or digestion related but i dont really believe that because thats very specific with no real evidence as to why but can someone please help me? considering i know i dont have digestion issues and also my stress might sound stressful here but i dont feel stressed and this has actually been the most stressfree time of my life would you believe so I dont know if I can put it down to stress as despite being my happiest for another reason they didnt budge.

is there something I'm missing majorly when it comes to forehead bumps? or any advice people can please give me?

im also posting here as i realize some people say just exfoliate more (i feel i do enough) but there has to be a reason why these bumps occur that might be different to typical pimple acne (i also sometimes get cysts on my forehead...every month is different) but yeah. bumps. anyone had the same and treated with success somewhat naturally? perhaps a certain vitamin i could be needing or something i should be doing?

When I started eating more carrots I noticed the acne on my forehead got better, IDK if it was just that or what but I heard carrots are really good for skin.

When I started eating more carrots I noticed the acne on my forehead got better, IDK if it was just that or what but I heard carrots are really good for skin.

I juice carrots everyday as part of my jucing and never noticed a difference. .. actually I've been jucing for over a year 1-2 times a day and havnt noticed one difference..how wrong is that :/ considering im a human like everyone else you'd think veggies and fruit would affect me like everyone else..

hating my body right now it gives me nothing to work off...except the acne.

which i have to add has confirmed to be so hormonal. first day of my period.. woke up and my face is very tolerable.

this is SO frustrating how my face is horrible all month except the week of my period. I wish i could have my period all month if it meant a clear face. i dont know why 2 years of efforts havnt helped my body control my hormones -_- even with my lifestyle and diet 'as they say' it should have at least helped my hormones.

i think if anything i hate how i cant control my acne. if it was a food allergy things would be different and i'd feel so much better coz my acne wouldnt be so spontaneous. :/

Which vegetables do you use to juice? http://www.skinacea....e-face-map.html according to this face mapping acne on the forehead is due to lack of sleep and the liver being clogged. Do you drink alcohol much? Idk if the mapping is accurate but it's just something I found that might help you out smile.png

i looked into face mapping a while ago but a lot of people said it's hardly reliable so i was uncertain.

I had my liver tested and the test came back healthy ... i used to drink a lot of straight alcohol maybe like a day everyweek or sometime every 3-4 weeks of maybe for 3-4 weeks straight i did so every 2-3 days. but i dont drink a lot anymore, only on occasion like every few weeks.

i juice anything thats around ... watermelon, grapes, carrots, celery, sometimes spinach, apple, all types of berries, pear even, used to attempt to juice wheat grass, cucumber etc added lemon

i cant really think of everything off the top of my head sorry.

i get more than enough sleep (6-8,10 hours depending). but i do go to bed around 12-1 most nights due to needing to get some things do that i cant do during the day and i usually wake up around 8-9am.

thanks for your reply/advice :)

Did these bumps start when you started oil cleansing? Because I got small noninflamed pimples on my forehead when I first started using oils. I otherwise never had that kind of acne and never had any noticeable breakout from a topical. I was using different oils then. Probably jojoba at first. I just avoided that area with the oils, but overtime I stopped being careful and the problem hasn't come back. But I also changed oils, having stopped buying anything special for my skin a year or so ago.

My son has this problem and gently rubbing them with a baking soda and water paste before bed really helps. I know some people say to stay away from baking soda because it is too strong for the face, but it works for my son who is 15. If he wipes it off instead of rinsing and a light film remains on hisskin overnight while he sleeps, there is a noticeable difference by morning. He has dozens of small, hard bumps but no blackheads. However, I use this paste for blackheads on my nose with good results.

Posted · Hidden by AKL, July 2, 2012 - Multiple identical posts
Hidden by AKL, July 2, 2012 - Multiple identical posts

I spent years trying to get rid of these things! I used retin-a, obaji, everything... I finally cured it naturally, using hemp oil and some other stuff. Please check out my blog for a description of everything I did. Honestly, I am NOT selling anything. I just wanted to share this information because these are SO HARD to treat and can effect your self esteem tremendously.

/>http://practicalbohemianbeauty.blogspot.com/2012/06/clearing-clogged-pores-makeup.html