Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Never comment on stuff...

Haha, how does a picture or post have hundreds of views and only 3 comments...

We are here to support each other guys...

Input is super nice...

I Think a lot of the times too, people may read a topic with a question, but not knowing the answer to it, go back to the front thread page.

Many times people don't have an answer. You gotta realize something. Everyone's skin is different and we aren't dermatologists and sometimes we don't have an answer. I use to get frustrated too but you gotta look at it from a different perspective. I know nothing about cysts and severe acne so If I open up a thread that talks about it, I don't have any input. It's better to give no input vs the wrong input.

You have only been a member here for a few weeks... It's a bit ignorant of you to insult the community by saying that we don't support eachother or comment on threads.

This is one of the most friendly communities I have ever come across. There is normally sound advice, but there's not an answer for everything.

If your question can't be answered on a forum then you should speak to a doctor whos job it is to help people.

Edited by Avenger