Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rod2007

Guys...is There Really Anyway To Lesser Superficial Acne Scars? Help!

I ve done 6 TCH peels at 15% and 6 IPL mostly for scar treatment, my scars are not that bad. I think complexion improved , scars a little bit .

Im also doing Juvederm to strecht the skin ( did 2 , next week is the other one in a 4month span ) , not really know if it s working . The thing is I am a model and pursuing a

npromising career as an actor and the few scars when they put me on close up and specially HD scares the hell out of me . Sometimes I even think Im not gonna make it for this and my job is in jeopardy .

Is there any realistic way that I can have like 30% improvement? Maybe more peelings and IPL? I am considering a cheek lifting .

Thanks a lot . rolleyes.gif ) pics are before all treatment , now I am a little bit better after ALL these things.

I know its kind mild scarring, but when you have a close up with HD , is not that mild.

What kind of scars do you have? There is no way to tell by your picture. Based on the fact that you've tried TCA 15% peels & IPL, I would assume you have pigmentation & pore issues, more than scars. A clear picture of your scars would be helpful if you're unsure of your type of scarring and would like some real advice.

ADD-ON:

Okay. I see your new pictures. Based on your second picture, it looks like you have some deep indentions & a few rolling scars. They don't really look superficial. If that's the case and you're looking for a quick solution, I would do subcision & fillers. Fillers should last 6-12 months (depends on the type of filler). Research the doctor well. You can't afford to pick the wrong one. If you can afford more than a few days of down time, you can always try subcision and Co2 Fractional laser.

Edited by TokyoGirl

Ok in base of this i ll put a close up picture, thanks for the info and the compliments hehe. Here s a closer one

What kind of scars do you have? There is no way to tell by your picture. Based on the fact that you've tried TCA 15% peels & IPL, I would assume you have pigmentation & pore issues, more than scars. A clear picture of your scars would be helpful if you're unsure of your type of scarring and would like some real advice.

ADD-ON:

Okay. I see your new pictures. Based on your second picture, it looks like you have some deep indentions & a few rolling scars. They don't really look superficial. If that's the case and you're looking for a quick solution, I would do subcision & fillers. Fillers should last 6-12 months (depends on the type of filler). Research the doctor well. You can't afford to pick the wrong one. If you can afford more than a few days of down time, you can always try subcision and Co2 Fractional laser.

ADD-ON:

tokyogirl , I ve seen the results of subcision and they are great . Are the improvements of this video for real ?

Wow. I m seeing before and after of fraxel restore and results looks promising!

Fraxel Restore will NOT help your scars. Don't believe everything you see online about it. Fraxel Re:pair could improve your scars, but it will require multiple sessions.

tokyogirl , I ve seen the results of subcision and they are great . Are the improvements of this video for real ?

I've never had subcision & fillers, but based on the posts on this forum, I would say those results are very much possible on rolling and some indented scars. You can't use it to improve all your scars, but using the right doctor, I am sure you can improve your deeper scars using this method. You will have to maintain the effects though because safe fillers do dissolve over time. It will also likely take more than one session to get the subcision and filler right. I know someone who is going through it right now. Another subcision session is needed to get the filler to sit right. Hopefully, the doctor will be successful on his second attempt.