Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
realangel

i really need your opinion

i want him back, anyone ever felt that way before. please help me. the thought of him boning down with some chick makes me physically sick. i have 2 kids with him and was with him for 8 1/2 years. i broke up with him. now i'm regretting it. what's your take? thanks guys and girls eusa_boohoo.gif i'm sooooo sad.

no deff not. He is deff a peice of shit if he can have 2 kids and just be with someone else. Not worth it because you always think in the back of your head about that one time when he was with someone else. That will cause you more pain...i say move on, its clear that he doesnt want anything, sorry but its the truth.

i want him back, anyone ever felt that way before. please help me. the thought of him boning down with some chick makes me physically sick. i have 2 kids with him and was with him for 8 1/2 years. i broke up with him. now i'm regretting it. what's your take? thanks guys and girls eusa_boohoo.gif i'm sooooo sad.

he told me he doesn't love her that she's "for the moment, nothing permanent". yupp, give it to me straight. maybe i need that. yeah i broke up with him cause he likes to drink like every single weekend having his friends over at our then house together. i had two babies and didn't want them around all that bs. beside i thought he should be spending time with us a fam. now he takes the kids to the park and chuck e cheeses, now he's changed. think he'd revert back to the old him if we got back together. he said he's willing but these things take time. lydia maybe you're right maybe it's just cause i can't have him. i kinda feel like he's mine, you know. we first got together when i was 16 and he was 17. kinda first loves. elsa sorry about the boning down comment just it really makes me want to vomit thinking of another girls lips on him. eeeeeewwwwwwwwww. my heart is broken. i now want to cry. i didn't want to when i broke up with him. don't know what you got till it's gone. wish i would have treated him better and laid it down on him more. guess elsa's got an idea cry.gif

"for the moment nothing permanent" famous words but i know how you feel, you dont care if its for the moment or not, you feel like, if he really liked you he would be with you now and that makes your emotions cry out. Im feeling this right now also, its very hard when the person doesnt get it, isnt it? just tell him this is his last chance, either he comes to you right there and then or nothing. If he doesnt move on, who needs someone like him, hes changed, hes not the same person that you used to love, cant change that back.

but you know what i've learned, elsa? noone is perfect, i know your're prob thinking no shit. but really. i've got my faults too and he always loved me through them i was always the one demanding he change. i guess i've learned not to be so judgemental. when i went to his house yet to drop my kids off cause i had a meeting she answered the door and then let me in and left. there was a note for him on the dresser. he was in the bathroom. i read the note. it was like oh your so wonderful you make me feel so sexy you brighten up my day, yada yada yada. uhoh i feel sick again. has anyone ever been in love. not loved someone but been in love with them? i didn't break up with him cause i don't love him i broke up with him cause he won't grow the f*ck up. think i can do better. i'm a sweet little thing like elsa welsa only older and with two kids. i don't think i could ever find a man that would love my kids like their daddy does either....thanks guys you are helping me more than you know. eusa_boohoo.gif

angel thats not true, my dad loves my 1/2 sisters very very much, they call him dad and he treats them like his

elsa its true love bug sad.gif

you are in a tight situation, if you didnt have kids id be like stop crying about it and you could be meeting so many new people right now but its not like that because of the kids and its probably hard for you i can imagne, there is someone understanding and probably loves kids and will love you, cupid will find you. i promise.

thank you smile.gif you made me feel better. cupid find me! he has such a good heart he just come from a really messed up family. his mom and dad are both bad alcoholics and there's a lot of fighting etc that goes on there. i always wished i could have him. just him. not all that drama that comes with it. he loves his family very much and should of course, but never learned that his kids are more important than all that bs. i didn't want them around all that fighting, etc. he's cute too : wub.gif guess i'll get over it, right?

your so right, elsa. love is all those things. unfortunately many times in my relationship with him i was the exact opposite. if you ever get really serious with someone just learn from me. try to get him to compromise on things that bother you with your love and not your hate. that was my mistake. i turned into my mother...aaaaahhhhhh. how did i do that????

yupp,i asked him. he said and "and what next time you get a bug up your ass you'll kick me out again? i can't live like that." he was at work so the convo didn't really continue after that.

we once were one of those couples that are soo sappy like a stinkin hallmark card. i wonder what happened. do you realize alomost every couple who hates each other now, divorces, breaks up, etc once were completely infatuated with each other. too bad love doesn't come with a manual. oh but it does, elsa's poem. words to live by.

easier said than done eusa_boohoo.gif

Realangel,

I also dated a guy who had a drinking problem... it was seriously every night of the week he would get drunk and then just pass out.. it seemed like the only time I was really with him was early in the day before he started drinking. Anyways... we broke it off mutually... he decided we didn't connect enough (hmm, I wonder why), I decided this isn't how I wanted to live my life. This was two years ago... I still to this day freeze when I hear his name... I know deep down that I'll always want to be back together, but I also know that things would never work - you can't change people like that... and if you have to, it's usually not worth it. Keep the faith.

gonna be 27 in dec. thanks somehope. you're right. they have to want to change. but he know no other way, his whole family is like that. sad but true.

don't agree. elsa be forewarned pregnancy messes your mind like no others. hope you're not having any soon. i was an emotional basketcase.

hope i didn't cause some of that confusion. i called his house and his gfrnd answered. i told him nevermind just call me later. i'm still sad. gotta pick my self up. guess i made my bed and now i have to lay in it.

I can't imagine what my life would become if i saw my gf with another guy......god it would be bad.

just a quick question...not meant to be offensive in the least bit, but somehopeleft are you a guy or a girl????

ok i know i know, but there was some other guy on here who had a pic of a chic is his avatar becuase that was who he liked....so i di-int know if that was the case here as well....

gosh duh. hahahahahhahahaha jk Elsa. biggrin.gif

hahaha..lets hope not. i jack threads to no end sometimes..its an addiction.

im doing quite dandy right now, still happy since i got to see my gf. soon it will be super sadness since ill be tryin to figure out how long it will be till get to see her again.... cry.gif but im strong and manly, so i can make it..... biggrin.gif

and how are you today????