Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm just so pissed off about this whole acne thing, I'm tired of always worrying about it and thinking about it. I try not to think about it but its not that easy. It's consumed my life and everything I do. I can't even go out to buy food when I'm starving because I'm so self-conscious. I get so angry but i usually don't show it or express it. But today I just couldn't contain my anger. It doesn't help that there is some anger issues in my family, like my mom being able to get from calm to pissed off in about a second. I just wanted to punch something today. I actually cut the grass and cleaned trying to get my anger out of my system but it didn't really help. So i worked out and I'm feeling more relaxed now. I'm just so crazy ughhh. I have a feeling I won't be able to contain my anger in anymore and I'm just gonna explode. I have never shown any anger ever.. and I tend to get pissed off pretty quick but i just don't react to it. I have been wanting to go to the gym like since about a month ago but again, having stupid pimples and marks isn't helping me build up the courage. But i really have to push myself to go now cuz i don't want to yell at my mom or anyone if they say or do something that sets me off. My house doesn't need anymore yelling and anger. I guess I just had to vent. I'm gonna shower now and just relax. I have to get over my self-consciousness and the stupid embarrassment

Yeah.. it just seems like I've been lost in this "tunnel" for far too long.

I'm forcing myself to go to the gym tomorrow.. its a small one, but still. It shall be interesting

I'm forcing myself to go to the gym tomorrow.. its a small one, but still. It shall be interesting

Going to the gym is a great way to release frustration while at the same time getting healthier. Going regularly will help you feel better about yourself and get your mind off distractions.

Yeah. Releasing stress and not thinking about zits is what I need right now.