Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kin92

Chin Acne/pimples

I don't believe that "Face Mapping" is accurate. In other words, I think you can have acne anywhere for any reason.

In women anyway, hormonal acne is pretty consistent with the chin/jawline area. You know it's hormonal when the same spots reappear with your menstrual cycle...

I always thought my acne was hormonal because it's on my chin. But after using The Regimen for two days and reading up about the causes of acne I do not think hormones are 100% to blame. I think part of it is hormonal and part of it is caused by no real skin care and wearing cosmetics. I've also been put on birth control to see how it pans out with the hormonal side of things.

Obviously you are male and can't go on the pill lol.gif and you probably don't wear makeup either. There's a chance that your acne could be hormonal. You could see your Dr. about getting a blood test to check your hormone levels which will put your mind at ease. But like the others said acne can occur for many reasons and it's best not to ''put all your eggs in the one basket''. I used to say that mine was hormonal and nothing changed until I changed my skin care routine and started to use Dan's Regimen. It's all down to trial and error, first make that appointment with your GP to find out if you may be suffering from a hormone imbalance. And then you can take the next step from there.

I wish I had the opportunity to get checked and everything, but I'm just a broke college student lol. I just wish i could know if my hormones are all crazy or something

In women anyway, hormonal acne is pretty consistent with the chin/jawline area. You know it's hormonal when the same spots reappear with your menstrual cycle...

ugh! i have to start paying attention. ive never really paid attention to my cycle, i usually just have a general idea of when to expect it. i think i started ovulating this week (TMI!!) because i had a pimple on my chin appear 2-3 days ago & then 2 more smaller ones yesterday. one of them is a whitehead & the other 2 are big red bumps that havent come to a head yet. and right now my chin & jaw are itching like crazy!!!! i think it's because i splashed with cold water when i came home because i was so sweaty. maybe i need to apply moisturizer to make the itching stop?? i have been trying REALLY HARD to stop touching my face, even just to scratch it. but it's REALLY itching right now, lol!!!