Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I saw a advert on tv today for a gentle new facewash called

Clearasil Vitamins & Extracts Wash & Mask

with a little bit of SA, and soothing ingredents inside.

I use the regime, and only BP on a night, it's alittle bit too much in the day, SA has worked well for me in the past so wonder if this would be okay and safe for me for morning use

and maybe other people? smile.png

The ingredents are

Aqua, glycerin, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, Bentonite, Kaolin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco-Glucoside, Salicylic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Parfum, Sodium Chloride, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Su, Propylene Glycol,Disodium ETDA, Benzyl Salicylate, Persea Gartissima Leaf Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Sorbic Acid, CI 77891, CI 42090, CI 19140

thanks guys

biggrin.png

Edited by Claire Missy Barton

I've read around here that medicated cleansers arent effective because you wash of the medicine, like BP or SA, before it has time to penetrate into your skin. I don't think I saw any irritating ingredients but i guess using it as a wash won't hurt either

Oh and if it contains fragrance that might be somewhat irritating. I saw parfum as an ingredient, and i think that's a fragrance. But it all depends on your skin

Edited by Kin92