Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bobbi364

Raw Vegan Bodybuilder

I've seen that video before. Bodybuilding does not equate to health btw. Do YOU look like that with your raw vegan diet? Probably not. Most raw vegans are either average weight or horribly underweight/"skinny fat" like Freelea (who has obvious signs of muscle loss) and Durianrider who looks sickly.

There's plenty of bodybuilders that eat all manner of strange diets from positive nitrogen balance diets (EXTREMELY high protein) to raw veganism. I'm not sure what this video is supposed to prove. Why are you still trying to push raw veganism on people who just want to eat a healthy but satisfying diet? Last I saw, you were saying that raw veganism was difficult for you and you were going back on cooked foods. A bit hypocritical, don't you think?Raw veganism is not sustainable or plausible for a long period of time for the large majority of society. Whole foods > raw veganism.

Wade Lightheart has got some obvious male pattern baldness going on too. Most 811 vegans I've spoken to note supposedly miraculous changes in their hair. Why didn't it help him?

Edited by chunkylard

I've seen that video before. Bodybuilding does not equate to health btw. Do YOU look like that with your raw vegan diet? Probably not. Most raw vegans are either average weight or horribly underweight/"skinny fat" like Freelea (who has obvious signs of muscle loss) and Durianrider who looks sickly.

There's plenty of bodybuilders that eat all manner of strange diets from positive nitrogen balance diets (EXTREMELY high protein) to raw veganism. I'm not sure what this video is supposed to prove. Why are you still trying to push raw veganism on people who just want to eat a healthy but satisfying diet? Last I saw, you were saying that raw veganism was difficult for you and you were going back on cooked foods. A bit hypocritical, don't you think?Raw veganism is not sustainable or plausible for a long period of time for the large majority of society. Whole foods > raw veganism.

Wade Lightheart has got some obvious male pattern baldness going on too. Most 811 vegans I've spoken to note supposedly miraculous changes in their hair. Why didn't it help him?

you're quick to judge...pathetic...

you're negative energy is abundant. I am by no means trying to convert anyone to a raw vegan diet, I found the video rather interesting, that's all and wanted to share the video, as there are a lot of nay sayers (cough cough) out there. you shouldnt judge others, not unless you are ready to be judged. i get it, you are emotionally depressed and angry about acne, but that doesn't mean you need to spread your anger onto others, this forum isn't for that purpose.

Haha you're attacking raw veganism for not curing his baldness. Interesting

that video is pretty stupid though, he keeps talking about meditation for getting food into his cells

that video is pretty stupid though, he keeps talking about meditation for getting food into his cells

meditation is a great way to relax the blood cells and have smooth flow, a zen type thing as you will...it isn't stupid, he just realizes what everyone realizes soon or later (on raw vegan) that your body is more comfortable consuming food when relaxed

Edited by bobbi364

The only real issue i have with vegans is that they won't consume raw free range eggs. It's not hurting the chickens to be consuming their unfertilized eggs, (at least i don't think so) and raw eggs are such a good food source. (especially for muscle building) But i'm not surprised that this guy is getting huge using this. Most people think you need to eat a ton of whey protein and meat to get huge, when in fact foods loaded with nutrition like fruits and vegetables are absolutely key in muscle building.

I've learned this first hand, as i used to use a cheap whey protein to try and gain muscle. And i hardly ate anything healthy while using it. But for the past few months i've switched to eating green smoothies and raw eggs after my workouts and have noticed even better results than when i was using whey protein.

And chunckylard, although some people's ideal diets may step on the toes of other people's ideal diets, i think we could all benefit from less negative energy in posts. I'm not judging you and i think this applies to all of us, and you're free to just say F-off to me. It's just something i've noticed in a few posts

The only real issue i have with vegans is that they won't consume raw free range eggs. It's not hurting the chickens to be consuming their unfertilized eggs, (at least i don't think so) and raw eggs are such a good food source. (especially for muscle building) But i'm not surprised that this guy is getting huge using this. Most people think you need to eat a ton of whey protein and meat to get huge, when in fact foods loaded with nutrition like fruits and vegetables are absolutely key in muscle building.

I've learned this first hand, as i used to use a cheap whey protein to try and gain muscle. And i hardly ate anything healthy while using it. But for the past few months i've switched to eating green smoothies and raw eggs after my workouts and have noticed even better results than when i was using whey protein.

And chunckylard, although some people's ideal diets may step on the toes of other people's ideal diets, i think we could all benefit from less negative energy in posts. I'm not judging you and i think this applies to all of us, and you're free to just say F-off to me. It's just something i've noticed in a few posts

there is nothing you cant get in your diet being a vegan that you can get from animal based products, not even b12. b12 deficiencies are the same in both meat eaters and vegans, everyone needs to supplement the bacteria. eggs are high in cholesterol, much more than you would need, specially if you trying to break it down to get amino acids.

Right, but cholesterol from raw natural sources is not bad for you. And the amount of cholesterol consumed in the diet does not necessarily relate to the amount deposited in the arteries. Also raw eggs have high levels of lecithin which help to breakdown cholesterol and fats.

But again, this goes back to the idea that cholesterol is the enemy. It's not. Trans fats, vegetable oils, refined sugar, table salt, etc...all contribute to scarring of the arteries. And cholesterol, in response, is sent to these areas in order to repair the damage. Our cells in our body are largely composed of cholesterol, and we need it in order to repair damaged tissues, so it's mindless to blame cholesterol for any health issues

Right, but cholesterol from raw natural sources is not bad for you. And the amount of cholesterol consumed in the diet does not necessarily relate to the amount deposited in the arteries. Also raw eggs have high levels of lecithin which help to breakdown cholesterol and fats.

But again, this goes back to the idea that cholesterol is the enemy. It's not. Trans fats, vegetable oils, refined sugar, table salt, etc...all contribute to scarring of the arteries. And cholesterol, in response, is sent to these areas in order to repair the damage. Our cells in our body are largely composed of cholesterol, and we need it in order to repair damaged tissues, so it's mindless to blame cholesterol for any health issues

to be honest, I feel better not consuming eggs...eggs give me gas and form mucus in my digestive tract...i think ill pass

Stupid? How is this stupid? because it's hard for you to believe?

You know, looking at all the spiritual people who meditate they don't rely on food much. Buddha meditated for 2 weeks straight. There was this another boy recently who meditated for months, without food,water, or physical movement. Spiritual energy is far more amazing, it can alter the physical reality. It's simply all in the mind actually as every atoms are simply energies of consciousness which can be affected by our mind. What you visualize, feel and believe will and does come into your reality as real although there is a certain delay. Quantum Physics recently has just proven that, atoms are 99% empty space and 1% energy. If so what makes them solid? The nucleus consists of quartz which is composed of ripples of vibrations that are same as what is produced by our thought. Could reality just be an illusory dream limited by only our 5 senses?

Meditation is generally to balance yourself and relax yourself, because resistance is EVIL! Relax and allowing is peace and harmony. This rule applies to your daily manifestations, and even in martial arts.

That instantanous manifestation isn't possible until the 5th levels of reality, which the Mayans Predicted will be coming in the end of 2012 or few years around that.

Life on earth is like an experiemental journey of seperation, duality, and negative energies. We actually chose to take a form of a physical body in this plane in order to experience and learn to expand our consciousness... but I'll stop right there, it's getting off track.

Wow daft, that was quite philosophical. And i'm not mocking you, it's actually interesting to hear things like that. I think in many ways it makes sense what you're saying. Although i'm not onboard with the idea that we chose our bodies, because i think many people would have chosen different bodies if you know what i'm saying. And really, i'm not onboard with any religions of asia, or any religion for that matter. I do believe there was a creator of this world though, and i think he/she is genius. But it's a very interesting philosophical discussion

to be honest, I feel better not consuming eggs...eggs give me gas and form mucus in my digestive tract...i think ill pass

Fair enough. Also if anyone is interested...people usually lose their allergy to eggs when they consume them raw. It's the cooking process that changes them, and why they are then seen as a foreign substance that the body does not react well to

But thanks for the video Bobbi, i really liked the things he was talking about

yea not problem, i think a lot of raw vegans just like to stick with no animal products, even if it is raw meat or eggs...im not against it though, not against people eating meat or anything else i understand why they do it.

Wow daft, that was quite philosophical. And i'm not mocking you, it's actually interesting to hear things like that. I think in many ways it makes sense what you're saying. Although i'm not onboard with the idea that we chose our bodies, because i think many people would have chosen different bodies if you know what i'm saying. And really, i'm not onboard with any religions of asia, or any religion for that matter. I do believe there was a creator of this world though, and i think he/she is genius. But it's a very interesting philosophical discussion

Fair enough. Also if anyone is interested...people usually lose their allergy to eggs when they consume them raw. It's the cooking process that changes them, and why they are then seen as a foreign substance that the body does not react well to

It's great that you are leaning into this :) most people continue on with their normal mainstream beliefs, which is actually NOT a good thing, all brainwashed by media..

Note that this is not a religion I am speaking of, it's just the pure truth which refers and is the stem of all religions on earth, but every religion is little different since the way it's carried out, and the way it was told and understood was different, but all came from one same idea.

Jesus was not the creator of the world for example, but since he was highly psychic people thought he had to be god, so what is god? the main definition is creator of something right? so then people thought he was the god who created everyone by his images... but also by that, that doesn't mean god looks like humans.

Which is why most religions are very polluted and corrupt and not much trustworthy.

Although i'm not onboard with the idea that we chose our bodies, because i think many people would have chosen different bodies if you know what i'm saying.

That's a great question, and I'll answer it right here.

You see, there's many consciousness that exists in the higher plane. Each has it's own free will to perform what it wants. Everyone and every living thing on this planet has it's own consciousness. You can also refer this as a soul if you want to. That *soul* all came here for one purpose, to experience what is not experienced. The higher dimensions are joined and united with pure "unconditional love", non selfish, de-attached form of love, or the highest frequency of emotion. So really, any negative emotions like "Greed, Selfishness, Fear, Anger, Hatred" would not exist in any way, to experience them lot easier and expand their consciousness, the 3rd dimension was born.

It's where Duality Exists, an illusion time exists, and what you think always has a delay before manifestation. These laws allowed us to be seperated and blinded from one another and experience negativeness. We can learn so much from negativeness, SO MUCH!, which is why we are here in the first place.

In the 5th dimension for example,

-Time does not exist, this is because Past and Future never exists, the present is the ONLY thing that exists. Future and Past kind of overlaps with the present. This allows us to live at a lot more higher capacity, because it gets rid of all the negative emotions. Regrets, worries, sadness all that wouldn't exist, since there is not past we can always refer into, so this erases lots of limits on our thought.

-Duality does not exist, this is because they cancel out, so any duality based emotions like Judgement wouldn't exist.

-Instant Manifestations, meaning each thought will be manifested into reality. If you think of an apple on your palm, it'll appear right there instantaneously! Most souls prefer to save that energy for better deeds like servicing others, learning new talents, and many other. We'll be able to CONTROl our thought in the higher dimension, so we wouldn't be manifesting every single of our thoughts.

So we came down here and we chose our bodies, what struggles we'll come through, what parents we'll have, what personality we have and so on..

In order to learn alot, some souls would prefer to choose to go through harsh childhood or more harsher life with emotional issues. If you are born in a rich wealthy family, you wouldn't learn much. The whole "good looking" thing doesn't apply to the souls, so they wouldn't be choosing a body that has the best skin, because that's not what they came here for.

To understand lot more about this, with more scientific based facts you can watch this:

That channel has all the things you'd need to know.

Creepy alien video makes for shitty sleep

LOL yes.

Are we...uh... are we still on acne.org?

Funny thing is, those aliens are real. The Illuminati that people talk about so much are kind of the brotherhood of the ancient aliens which they keep secret between themselves. It's also according to the Summarian Text, or the Annunaki who came here for the super conductor element, which also refers to the bible and the egyption hygroglyphics. So theres lots of ancient connections there, and actually proves our textbooks wrong.

Sorry if it's all off topic, but my main intention is to kind of Wake people up, from the mainstream beliefs. So sharing all these information, is the least I can do.

Edited by DaftFrost