Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Heroo

Unsuccessful With Epiduo, Should I Start The Regimen?

Hey everyone, just a quick summary of my situation.

I'm an 18 year old male and I've been on Epiduo for as long as I could remember, most likely for a year and a half. If I had to describe my acne, I would say it was mild-moderate. It seems that Epiduo doesn't really work for me anymore, it did originally help by reducing my number of break outs and help out with my scars, but I'm still having break outs and it's effectiveness has fallen the more I have used it.

I am wondering whether or not I should use the regimen, but one concern that I had was whether or not the regimen would work since Epiduo is 2.5% BP and 0.1% adapalene and the regimen itself also uses 2.5% BP?

Also for anyone who has been on both Epiduo and the regimen, which one do you think was most effective?

Hey everyone, just a quick summary of my situation.

I'm an 18 year old male and I've been on Epiduo for as long as I could remember, most likely for a year and a half. If I had to describe my acne, I would say it was mild-moderate. It seems that Epiduo doesn't really work for me anymore, it did originally help by reducing my number of break outs and help out with my scars, but I'm still having break outs and it's effectiveness has fallen the more I have used it.

I am wondering whether or not I should use the regimen, but one concern that I had was whether or not the regimen would work since Epiduo is 2.5% BP and 0.1% adapalene and the regimen itself also uses 2.5% BP?

Also for anyone who has been on both Epiduo and the regimen, which one do you think was most effective?

Thanks smile.png

Drink wheat grass juice from amazing grass.