Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is There A Website To Find Board-Certified Derms. Who Treat Scarring?

My title of this thread pretty much says it all: I'd like to know if there's an official website for a professional organization that allows people to review board-certified derms. who're located near their home and treat scarring.

The American Board of Dermatology (ABD) I know of. It leads to another website that, from what I can tell, only allows you to check if a doctor is board-certified. In other words, you need to already have a doctor's name. It also focuses on all medical specialties, not just dermatology, which is my sole concern.

Thank you,


Edited by PrettyInside

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

I find people in certains citys by googling something like,

"Deep FX laser in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma"

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is not an answer to your question, but it is a great place to post any cosmetic questions on MakeMeHeal. Dr Yang gives some great answers.


Their forms are also very informative.


This forum is mainly women, but there is some interesting ongoing discussions.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes