Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HUMMMMMMMElectricHUMMMM

Some acne at College/University info

Well, just for some general info, I can tell you that many people here at college/unversity have acne in some form. ALL of the guys I live with have some form of acne.. one of them is pretty servere, one has got some kinda bad scars al along his jaw, and another 2 are mild sometimes virging on moderate cases.

Another thing I notice is that no one seems to give a shit about my skin. It is clear from breakouts but i'm scarred up like crazy. No one has made any fucked up comments or anything. In my old home town I used to get comments and looks from random people when walking around and stuff.. but none of that here. It's great so far.

I've been partying loads and had some great times. I didn't go out much at home and got kind of isolated and down. But here it's been drinking liquour, hanging out with the guys and generally doing college things constantly. THere's never a shortage of things to do. I even got some light action with a girl I met. Hopefully things will progress more here...

Anyone else at college/unversity?

Well, just for some general info, I can tell you that many people here at college/unversity have acne in some form.  ALL of the guys I live with have some form of acne.. one of them is pretty servere, one has got some kinda bad scars al along his jaw, and another 2 are mild sometimes virging on moderate cases. 

Another thing I notice is that no one seems to give a shit about my skin.  It is clear from breakouts but i'm scarred up like crazy.  No one has made any fucked up comments or anything.  In my old home town I used to get comments and looks from random people when walking around and stuff.. but none of that here.  It's great so far.

I've been partying loads and had some great times.  I didn't go out much at home and got kind of isolated  and down.  But here it's been drinking liquour, hanging out with the guys and generally doing college things constantly.  THere's never a shortage of things to do.  I even got some light action with a girl I met.  Hopefully things will progress more here...

A possible theory behind this is that people with acne concentrate more on their work and so get the grades to go to university.

College is great. no HS drama Bullshit either. everyones cool, no one cares. some people here should take this into consideration...

I am at college too and have noticed more people with skin problems here than I ever did in high school. Right now I have my acne controlled and have scars. No one has even mentioned them (cept my derm)…I go out, have fun,and worry about my scars when I get home smile.gif

Well, just for some general info, I can tell you that many people here at college/unversity have acne in some form.  ALL of the guys I live with have some form of acne.. one of them is pretty servere, one has got some kinda bad scars al along his jaw, and another 2 are mild sometimes virging on moderate cases. 

Another thing I notice is that no one seems to give a shit about my skin.  It is clear from breakouts but i'm scarred up like crazy.  No one has made any fucked up comments or anything.  In my old home town I used to get comments and looks from random people when walking around and stuff.. but none of that here.  It's great so far.

I've been partying loads and had some great times.  I didn't go out much at home and got kind of isolated  and down.  But here it's been drinking liquour, hanging out with the guys and generally doing college things constantly.  THere's never a shortage of things to do.  I even got some light action with a girl I met.  Hopefully things will progress more here...

It's the same situation here in Aston university. Lots of people with at least some form of acne.

There is only one other person doing my course, and guess what, he has severe acne. The worst part is he picks it in class, just make sure you don't do that.

It's the same situation here in Aston university. Lots of people with at least some form of acne.

There is only one other person doing my course, and guess what, he has severe acne. The worst part is he picks it in class, just make sure you don't do that.