Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've had tiny pimples on my forehead for years. All over! Nothing seems to work. Does anybody else have these? What works for you?

Try Head and shoulders shampoo on your face in the shower. Just make sure its the classic clean formula.

Its cheep so if it doesn't work.. not biggie. On to the next product

head & shoulders on ur face? i never heard of that! do u know what active ingredient it is that is supposed to clear up the forehead pimples??

how much do u use on ur face? i dont think i'll be trying this myself but it would be good for others to know how much if they want to try this.

Just like any other regiment, When I was using it I would just first wash my hair, then with what was left on my hands, scrub

my face. Lots of people have used it with success. Others, not so much. Just depends on your body and how it will react

to it.

aha! ok that's easy enough! so basically use the suds not the actual cream itself on ur face. that's MUCH less harsh than what i was imagining lol! basically... if u want to use h&s at the bathroom sink, u could squirt a TINY amount in ur FRESHLY WASHED HANDS and get a good lather going then use that to wash ur face. got it!

Thanks for the suggestion, but I have Rosacea and I'm not quite sure how well that would work with my super sensitive skin!

Thanks for the suggestion, but I have Rosacea and I'm not quite sure how well that would work with my super sensitive skin!

The zinc pyrithione (the active ingredient in H&S at a 1% concentrate) can be found in facial bar soaps as well. There's the ZNP bar or Dr. Cynthia Bailey makes one called the Calming Zinc bar (2% concentrate). She actually recommends it for sensitive skin types, including rosacea.

This type of cleanser would be helpful assuming it's a yeast overgrowth causing your acne. But I also think she recommends it for the yeast mites associated with rosacea and seborrhic dermatitis. I personally use it for the latter, and it was very helpful for me!