Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bobbi364

Engine 2 Diet, Thoughts?

Not sure if everyone is familiar with the engine 2 diet, basically it's a vegan based diet that adds in both cooked and raw foods. For the last couple of weeks I have been on a raw vegan diet...and I have experienced great things, more energy, clear headed, no mucus what so ever (no snot, no lung mucus when I run, no sinuses) and of course acne free, skin feels and looks great! However, I am not sure I can really sustain this diet forever...I like the 80-10-10 diet however, I also enjoy some cooked foods, I would say even more so than I do raw foods. The thing with raw is that it gets so old so fast, I am practically sick of eating salads at this point. I still like the fruit though. My plan is to incorporate cooked vegan things in with my raw diet and probably go about 50-50, but will still avoid: refined sugar, dairy, meat and all animal based products, gluten, and oils. Anyone else on this diet?