Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ive been taking 20g of it (capsule form) for nearly 2 weeks now and I see no difference whatsoever. I'm so mad. I wake up 2day and I see at least 6-7 new pimples on my face. I feel like crying so much. After all the hype that ive read here about B5 I honestly thought that it would be the end of my woes. Why wont it work for me?! cry.gif

I would say keep @ it! it cleared my skin almost 100% ! I stopped in the summer and now I am just starting up agian I am on my 1st week and I have not seen any change either but like I said b-4 my skin was almost perfect and everyone commented on how clear it was it was really nice smile.gif I didn't think anyone was doing the b-5 things anymore except for me? r u still taking b-5 teplo? oh and I think it takes about a month to completly start working.... or it did 4 me anyways....

Anyone who knows anything about acne treatments knows that 2 weeks is nothing. Most treatments don't begin to kick in till well after the first month unless your one of the lucky ones. Sorry, you haven't even given it enough time to make your comment valid.

I tried b-5 for 4 months, it didnt do anything for my skin. I guess it made it less oily, but given i have very dry skin already that didnt prove anything! also made pores around sides of nose bit smaller, but in all honesty it didnt do anything, and it cost me like 300 quid or more over those four months, cant be ass'd with it,

However my opinion is that B5 works on the principle that acne is caused by oily skin, thus it reduces your oil production. So anyone that has very oily skin may well benefit from this product, however if your like me and suffer from acne prone very dry skin, then dont waste your money!

I can assure you that it does work. I've been on 5-10g of B5 a day for around a year at least. It's sort of like heavy insurance against anything. I also use botchlas regimen. If it gets past the BP/SA, it prolly wont get past the B5.

I agree that B5 doesn't really help for acne.. though, honestly, two weeks is not long enough to try anything to be able to tell whether or not it is working for you. Everything I've read has said that it takes around three months to see the full effects of B5 (if, indeed, there are any).

nothing, it took b5 about 3 months of 10 grams a day to clear my skin but it is clear now and has benn since last January. Take ten grams for atleast 4 months and do not expect something to work after 2 weeks you're giving up way too fast. I think 20 grams a day is too much and you're just wsting money doing 10 grams. B5 does work just keep taking it. also my skin about 2 months into it looked like shit but i knew it ws my last reesort so i would not give up on it. it caused an initial outbreak much like antibiotics or accutane can. :