Has Anyone Used Bio...

Notifications
Clear all

Has Anyone Used Biophora Products?

MemberMember
(@chelslaw)

Posted : 06/18/2012 2:25 pm

I went to a skin clinic last week and they prescribed me retin a, clindasol and I picked up the skincare line Biophora: www.biophora.com/

Anyone used it before?

MemberMember
(@henry-gilbert)

Posted : 06/25/2012 11:30 am

May be its science made system. So can you give us more info about Biophora.

MemberMember
(@chelslaw)

Posted : 06/25/2012 11:35 am

this is the line. it is a medical grade product made in Toronto

http://www.biophora.com/skintype.php?cat=acne#acne

MemberMember
(@pomelohat)

Posted : 06/26/2012 1:57 pm

I am female, in my 40's. I used Biophora cleanser, toner (bioactive solution), sunscreen, and anitbacterial cream (antibacterial veil) for several months from year 2010 - 2011.

In the end, I decided to stop buying into these expensive glycolic products, which often left my face dry, and more prone to pigmentation problems.

MemberMember
(@chelslaw)

Posted : 09/19/2012 11:10 pm

i just stopped using them after about 6 months. they made me break out more (its like the initial breakout never ended) hoping for better luck with just a simple cleanser (spectro) BP and moisturizer....

MemberMember
(@mdp703)

Posted : 10/15/2012 8:49 pm

I started using these products 18 months ago and loved them. Within 2 months they cleared my mild acne. I was using the cleanser, solution, bio active gel, and antioxidant moisturizer. The problem is that after about 6 months my skin got used to them and they quit working. My skin has slowly worsened since. This is typical for me and I don't think related to the products. My skin tends to adjust to anything I use. Very frustrating.

MemberMember
(@chelslaw)

Posted : 10/15/2012 9:00 pm

i used them for 5 months and they made my skin purge and purge and purge and never stopped. it was awful.

MemberMember
(@andrea19)

Posted : 06/05/2018 8:46 pm

I used them I loved them...not all the products are for everyone thats why you need to see someone qualified. I start breaking out but the aesthetician made some changes to my routine and was amazing . My oil is control and pimples no more .

MemberMember
(@jen70)

Posted : 08/30/2021 12:17 am

Been 2 weeks for me and I love it