Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chelslaw

Has Anyone Used Biophora Products?

I went to a skin clinic last week and they prescribed me retin a, clindasol and I picked up the skincare line Biophora: www.biophora.com/

Anyone used it before?

I am female, in my 40's. I used Biophora cleanser, toner (bioactive solution), sunscreen, and anitbacterial cream (antibacterial veil) for several months from year 2010 - 2011.

In the end, I decided to stop buying into these expensive glycolic products, which often left my face dry, and more prone to pigmentation problems.

i just stopped using them after about 6 months. they made me break out more (its like the initial breakout never ended) hoping for better luck with just a simple cleanser (spectro) BP and moisturizer....

I started using these products 18 months ago and loved them. Within 2 months they cleared my mild acne. I was using the cleanser, solution, bio active gel, and antioxidant moisturizer. The problem is that after about 6 months my skin got used to them and they quit working. My skin has slowly worsened since. This is typical for me and I don't think related to the products. My skin tends to adjust to anything I use. Very frustrating.

I used them I loved them...not all the products are for everyone that’s why you need to see someone qualified. I start breaking out but the aesthetician made some changes to my routine and was amazing . My oil is control and pimples no more .