Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have had a very deep, what I think to be cystic, spot on my chin for over a month now. Its is painful! It will go away almost completely, then come back in full force the next day! I am using sa spot treament, icing the area, a clay mask to try to pull the impurities out, and worst of all using a pin to puncture the area... I know, I know! But the area is not really red, it is more purple without me even touching it, so that was why I tried to puncture it to get the blood out. But I just do not know what to do!!!

That does sound like a cyst. Do you have health insurance? If so, maybe you can get a cortisone injection from a derm. I had a cyst that was like that...it would be flattish when I woke up and then throughout the day it would seem to get bigger. Try to get a cortisone shot! Or just wait it out...it may take months but thats how cyts are. My last one stuck around for about 6 months, even after a cortisone shot. :(