Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jenny P

Pimples That I Feel Underneath My Skin?

My I touch my skin and feel it i feel a really hard pimple UNDERNEATH my skin. It doesn't stick out or come to a head and these are the kind of pimples that are very easy to cover with makeup because they are wide and deep and kind of match with the surrounding surface area of skin, they are just slightly elevated.

But it's been weeks and they haven't come to a head....so I'm kinda confused.

And I noticed these tiny closed comodones appearing on my chin, any suggestions?

wow, same here! i have a deep pimple underneath the skin on my right cheek. Its just under the right cheek bone. Ive got the comedones on the chin too. hmmm, im on accutane right now so i cant really do anything about it. Im also interested in reading what people have to say about this though.

Hmmm...the 'pimple' is still underneath my skin. But it isn't swollen or red or anything, if i press on my skin, i can feel a small lump, it isn't really raised like a normal pimple though. It just feels like it's underneath my skin and a lump/ball. It's weird..

Cyst. I had some that would raise a little and go back down..few months later exact same one would come back. Cysts are nasty buggers.

Cyst. I had some that would raise a little and go back down..few months later exact same one would come back. Cysts are nasty buggers.

but they arent big or even noticable?? r they really cysts? I thought cysts were huge pimples? But anyways, I was never exactly sure what a cyst was...

It's not a cysts, I occasionally have them too, they're not red or inflamed or even noticeable, just when I touch it I can feel a hard lump under the skin. Leave it alone! I don't put anything on it and it would just go away on its own in like 3-4 days.