Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kda5

Used To Have Inflamed Acne, Now It's Just Non-Inflamed. What To Do?

From the time I was 12 to around 16, I generally only had non-inflamed acne. Just little bumps everywhere. Then this past year as a 17-year-old, I started having inflamed acne. On my cheeks, on my forehead, and all along my jawline. I started using Dan's regimen, and it worked very well, and I no longer have inflamed acne. I have been on the regimen for 25 weeks now. So that's all fine and dandy smile.png

BUT... now I have my non-inflamed acne everywhere again. It is most predominant on my temples. So my questions is, how can I get rid of my non-inflamed acne while still maintaining my regimen to keep the inflamed acne away?? I don't think I could use Laura's regimen, for example, because I have had a problem with inflamed acne, and I wouldn't want a new regimen fueling the flames again.

Thoughts?

Edited by kda5

Used to take Septra DS (sulfamethoxazole), but only did so for 2 weeks ish. That was almost a year ago.

And I don't get enough sun exposure, so I will try that. But an hour unprotected?? I would definitely burn.

Thank you for the responses! :)