Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
some

update : THIRD day of my Tca 25% peel

hi,

still no peeling at all.

woke up early this morning.

washed my face dor the first time with water.

it looks a little little less red.

but absoloutly no sign of peeling. skin looks coated with red layer. but it doesn't even begin to peel. even if i wanted to pull it i can't . it's just feels a but tighter then the last days.

but it WILL have to peel eventaully , right ?

hi,

still no peeling at all.

woke up early this morning.

washed my face dor the first time with water.

it looks a little little less red.

but absoloutly no sign of peeling. skin looks coated with red layer. but it doesn't even begin to peel.  even if i wanted to pull it i can't .  it's just feels a but tighter then the last days.

but it WILL have to peel eventaully , right ?

hi..

i have'nt thought of that till now.

but - unfortenutally, my webcam is very cheap and even i wanted to - it can't show the real texture of my skin. it kinda smoothes the picture - so my skin looks real nice.

i promise that if there'll be interest i'll describe here the process.

belive me , i'm also alamrmed that i actually did this.

if this process will make completely disppear at least half of my freckles and big brown spots on my face - believe me - i will not stop praising it.

right now - it doesn't seems that ANY of my brown pigmentation is going ANY -WHERE .

i did my tca peel, after 3 days then it started to peel. it was tight then then 1st 3days. then it peels.

narko,

thanks much for the replay-

actaully from today i start feeling my skin is very tight. and it a bit hurts when i eat or something - so i guess i'm on my way for peeling . although it doesn't seems like that now.

if i can ask two questions that really bothers me :

does it peel totally at least some of my medium hyperpigmentation ? cause now i have all my brown spots and freckles just sit there. looking even deeper that usual sad.gif and it's not pretty at all ?

and when do you think my skin will start to look ok so i can show myself in public again ? right now i look like a monster smile.gif

i think you will peel tmr hopefully biggrin.gif about showing yourself in the public, hmm.. it depends on you and your skin to heal faster? i went out on the 6th day.

thanks smile.gif)

i also feel it's goihg there (for me be able to show my self in about three days).

what do you say about the pigmentation and brown spots question ? from your experience - can it make at least some of my freckles and mediums brown spots/pigmentation "fall off" ? cause as i see it now - no chance of that happening. and i'll stay with my medium freckles and brown spots just as before sad.gif

I had a 30% TCA done about 4 years ago. I looked like a monster for about 10 days. During my recovery, lots of sun damage appeared on the surface of my skin (looked like freckles), and peeled off completely by the 10th day. I did have some other minor freckling that disappeared, but returned within a year of so. Freckles don't bother me though, I think thery're cute. I did the TCA in hope of reducing shallow scarring on the cheeks, and initially it seemed all scarring was gone, but it returned within a month post procedure. I do believe it made my skin texture see more supple, but no one else noticed that benefit. Personally, I would not ever do this procedure again. I thought the downtime was significant, and the results minimal..