Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Neo

PDeming G-ALA + Glycolic peel + 10% BP

Hi people,

It's been a while since I posted.

Anyway, I am currently recovering from a very severe round of pimple outbreak. i will usually get this once every month.

I am currently doing Dan's regimen Day and Night but using Oxy 10%BP gel instead of the 2.5% (I feel i need stronger medication)

However, since my pimple is now gone, i am left with some red marks on my cheek...

I am hoping to clear this with Pure Deming Intense G-ALA gel and their Glycolic Acid Peel....

Can you advise on how to combine all 3 products for me to:-

1. prevent further outbreak and

2. clear of red marks?

Thanks

Since you use BP twice a day at 10% (IMO thats too much) your skin will be real sensitve to the GA peel. I would suggest using Lactic Acid since its easier on the skin. If you do use the GA you really shouldnt use anything (BP, strong cleansers) 48hrs prior and after. In addition, the IG can burn your skin if you use it after/before the peel. You have to wait 24 hrs at least. GA every two weeks??? You could use it every 7-10 days and leave it on for the least amount of time on the directions. However like I said before 10% twice a day will REALLY make your skin sensitive and you should do a test patch first...

Since you use BP twice a day at 10% (IMO thats too much) your skin will be real sensitve to the GA peel.  I would suggest using Lactic Acid since its easier on the skin.  If you do use the GA you really shouldnt use anything (BP, strong cleansers) 48hrs prior and after.  In addition, the IG can burn your skin if you use it after/before the peel.  You have to wait 24 hrs at least. GA every two weeks??? You could use it every 7-10 days and leave it on for the least amount of time on the directions.  However like I said before 10% twice a day will REALLY make your skin sensitive and you should do a test patch first...

sounds like a good idea...remember it will take at LEAST 4 peels to see ANY results. For most its more around 6-8, but GA is strong. Just leave it on for the least amount of time in the instuctions, I think its 2 or 3 min. You can always go up from there (a min each time). If you put it on and its really burning/stining just wash off right away with soap and water, dont wait.