Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
why_me

My Derm Prescribed me these...

I asked my physician to refer me to a derm solely b/c my face was dry and itchy. The moisturizers do not work anymore.....

While waiting for my derm appt. I've gotten 4 pimples one after the other in all in a span of one month! My asked my derm why my face is so itchy and he doesn't seem to know why. I got the impression fr. him that if one has an oily face.. the person usally breaks out .. not b/c of dry skin (?) I'm sooo confused! But anyway, he prescribed me 100 mg of minocycline (1x a day), cliniderm 2 % (to use at night) and Clindamycin (2x a day). Is there anyone here taking exactly the same meds? If so, are they working for you???????

I'm soo scared to take minocycline b/c of the possible side effects I will experience cry.gif The thought of nausea or stomach ache makes me sick already! I know there's sa saying "no pain, no gain", but I just can't help, but feel scared. These meds are also expensive!! Aaaggrrhh!!!! Why me!! redface.gif

Thanks for any info you can provide me smile.gif