Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Viper31W

Scared of accutane now..

I cant help but ready about Accutane stories on the internet. I found a few sites today talking bout long term side effects and such. I dont want all those side effects, and i doubt FDA notices them cause people that took it 20 years ago are probably just starting to have the side effects. I hear bout back pains always staying with em, supposedly it changes your dna (maybe thats why you have mood changes?), and other stuff

But also just thought of something...maybe people experienced the pains and aches becuase something like that runs in the family...its really hard to tell..

I need some re assurance cry.gif

I cant help but ready about Accutane stories on the internet. I found a few sites today talking bout long term side effects and such.  I dont want all those side effects, and i doubt FDA notices them cause people that took it 20 years ago are probably just starting to have the side effects.  I hear bout back pains always staying with em, supposedly it changes your dna (maybe thats why you have mood changes?), and other stuff

But also just thought of something...maybe people experienced the pains and aches becuase something like that runs in the family...its really hard to tell..

I need some re assurance  cry.gif

I refused to use Roaccutane because of the way the media reported the side effects of the drug. I know we shouldn't listen to it and that we'll only hear the negative stories, but the Richard & Judy Show here in the UK (very well respected current affairs programme) brought up the issue on one of their shows and I've never forgotten the way the mother started crying as they described the side effects which her son had.

Don't wanna scare anyone, just saying what I saw.