Notifications
Clear all

Acne Erasing Secrets

MemberMember
(@lestooge)

Posted : 06/06/2012 4:37 pm

Hello everybody! I hope you are all doing great !

I was just wondering if anybody has any experience with the Acne Erasing Secrets E-book and whether they would recommend it. Im about to ask my dad to allow me to buy the E-Book and im hoping to give him re-assurance that it's worth the money. I've tried all the washes and moisturizers and Bullpoop and i want to try the internal approach to curing acne.

I've seen David on the forums and been watching his youtube videos and he seems very well informed, and honest when it comes to treatment. But I was wondering if anybody could re-assure me or give me advice beforehand that would be fantastic.

I must highlight however, that i am optimistic about AES and im looking forward to trying it!

God bless all!

MemberMember
(@kyle_)

Posted : 06/06/2012 4:59 pm

Hello!

A long time ago I tried the 'clear acne in 3 days' Ebook, I won't lie, it actually worked, however, as soon as I deviated from any sort of 'perfect natural' food my acne came back, I can imagine the Ebook I read not working for some.

The book was buffed up by pointless stuff and it's really not worth the hassle or the money they charge.

I will admit though, it's always nice to read what they have to say I wont deny that, and you may probably learn something from it, I actually got the idea of taking odorless garlic capsules from the book, and I have never looked back, I just don't starve myself on apples for 3 days anymore!

Acne yoga, which is another scamish type Ebook, is sort of the same, but it really forces you into a perfect diet, it really does make you feel like your diet is ruining yourself, lucky for me, I just started the trail, pressed ctrl+c, opened word, ctrl+v, and saved it, then canceled the trail.

These people really do take advantage of one of out worst fears, the way we look, and they really do try and yank in unfortunate victims into their expensive 'books'.

By all means try it, it's always a nice read like I said, but don't get your hopes up, a solution to your acne is always available here at acne.org!

Edit: Also, any diet related acne book always makes you really skinny, expect to loose a lot of weight if the book is how I think it is.

ANOTHER EDIT: After doing some reading, look at this: CLICK ME, does it not sound a bit fishy to you? Being able to earn revenue on this 'book'? It says on his official page, that he constantly updates his book, hmm.

MemberMember
(@lestooge)

Posted : 06/06/2012 5:15 pm

Thankyou Kyle!

I was worrying that i would have to stick to a strict diet because i still live at home with my parents and i cant control my diet nor would i be happy to restrict so much :/

But still, i hope that i can get some tips that will help me out from it! maybe not perfect skin overnight but atleast a little bit of info i suppose :)

MemberMember
(@daftfrost)

Posted : 06/06/2012 6:37 pm

You can try the "Howtoclearyouracne" ebook. That really helps, as the writer really knows what you are going through and tells you step by step on what you should do. It is 20 bucks though get the 10 secrets about acne one.

MemberMember
(@acneisacurse)

Posted : 06/06/2012 8:09 pm

Go to howtoclearyouracne.com, the guy Ray not only has an ebook but he just started (or he is about to start) selling his Acne Coach DVD program, it's kind of expensive though its like $97 but this guy is trustworthy I've been reading his articles and watching his youtube videos for a while (search raykingofchina on youtube that's his channel). I'm not going to buy it as of this moment but if you want to buy something take a look at his site because he also knows what he's talking about!

MemberMember
(@daftfrost)

Posted : 06/07/2012 5:00 pm

Go to howtoclearyouracne.com, the guy Ray not only has an ebook but he just started (or he is about to start) selling his Acne Coach DVD program, it's kind of expensive though its like $97 but this guy is trustworthy I've been reading his articles and watching his youtube videos for a while (search raykingofchina on youtube that's his channel). I'm not going to buy it as of this moment but if you want to buy something take a look at his site because he also knows what he's talking about!

Yep he is actually a nutritionist not a dermatologist.

His way is little bit different from the one we find here. Although the concept is pretty same.

MemberMember
(@acneisacurse)

Posted : 06/08/2012 3:26 pm

Yep he is actually a nutritionist not a dermatologist.

His way is little bit different from the one we find here. Although the concept is pretty same.

What is different about his way? Does he talk about liver flushes or just like having a very strict particular diet for around a month to get rid of acne permanently, or something like that?

MemberMember
(@nofx619)

Posted : 10/10/2012 12:44 am

Y dont you guys just reveal the "secrets" it sounds like uve done so y not tell us. Shit i have no money as it is. Empathy plz

MemberMember
(@o-havoc-o)

Posted : 10/10/2012 5:24 am

Hello everybody! I hope you are all doing great !

I was just wondering if anybody has any experience with the Acne Erasing Secrets E-book and whether they would recommend it. Im about to ask my dad to allow me to buy the E-Book and im hoping to give him re-assurance that it's worth the money. I've tried all the washes and moisturizers and Bullpoop and i want to try the internal approach to curing acne.

I've seen David on the forums and been watching his youtube videos and he seems very well informed, and honest when it comes to treatment. But I was wondering if anybody could re-assure me or give me advice beforehand that would be fantastic.

I must highlight however, that i am optimistic about AES and im looking forward to trying it!

God bless all!

I am not sure anyone can give you 100% assurance dude as the reasons you have acne are unique you.

It's trial and error. Failure is a part of success, so you have to accept the face you may fail before succeeding with this process.

Thankyou Kyle!

I was worrying that i would have to stick to a strict diet because i still live at home with my parents and i cant control my diet nor would i be happy to restrict so much :/

But still, i hope that i can get some tips that will help me out from it! maybe not perfect skin overnight but atleast a little bit of info i suppose smile.png

Balance is the key to being happy.

Although i eat healthy and live clean i still like to eat fast food and chocolate once a week or every 2 weeks and whatever else people say cause acne.

I stay 95% clear with my life style and meds. However the 5% is me pigging out and enjoying life.

Do not allow acne to control you. It may be with you your whole life so you have to learned to live with it.

When taking on any eating plan ask yourself "can i do this for the rest of my life" normally the answer is no because there is no balance to these cure acne eating plans.

Bottom line is enjoy your life with or without acne.

MemberMember
(@green-gables)

Posted : 10/10/2012 1:46 pm

Early on in my acne journey I bought the SmartSkinCare Skin and Nutrition eBook. The people who write it are science-based and I actually found the book useful. They don't really advertize and I would say it was a good investment. It was $7.