Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
~TEPL0~

Diet/acne experiments

I intend to find out if food (and specifically which food) is contributing to my acne.

I know it's probably sugar or fat, so I'm gonna start by eating only raw vegetables and a small amount of nuts/seeds for the first week, starting today at 5. For sandwiches with avocado, I will use healthy bread. The idea is to incorporate other products into the diet one by one, and see if there's a negative reaction.

That would be great. As for myself I'm allergic to iodine. I took a Multi-vitamin supplement and I broke out. Clueless to say that I didn't read the bottle correctly and I notice it had lots of percentage of iodine. Now, I read the labels on all the can foods. If it cotains onions I don't eat it cause' it has iodine. Best luck on your experiment.

Thanks,

Unfortunetaly I became hungry today so I ate a shitload of junk food before class. But whatever, it's not like I need to eat it or anything, I've been perfectly fine on just veggies and fruit before. I'll take some nuts with me next time in case I get hungry.

My diet will consist of the following:

Avocado

Garlic

Carrots

Green leafy veggies

Cucamber

Helathy bread (to hold sanwiches together)

Nuts and seeds

Turkey

Tuna

so far so good, zits are dissapearing. What's wrong with onions? you mean the white round onion or the green leafy? I only eat the green