Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MoonPix

Milk Of Magnesia Question

So after reading all the topics that showed up on search here about milk of magnesia I decided to go get some today and try it out. I just applied some on my face and it feels dry and it also looks white all over... Is this normal? I dont think so because I read some girls saying that they use it as a primer... did I put too much on? (rlly dont think so..)

Oh I think you just applied to much! I use it everyday and sometimes I do it on purpose to be white then apply my foundation so its like a mask but your only supposed to do a thin layer. Get a cotton wool ball and apply some lightly in the oily areas and wait for it to dry and it should be fine. Also you could apply it at night as a mask if you like:)

As an alternative I apply a decent amount in the morning, so that there is a chalky residue, and let it sit for 20-30 mins before splashing water on my face so that there is no more white residue. Enough remains on the skin for me to have the same effect...I'm not really comfortable with just leaving a layer on my skin throughout the day didn't really work for me.

Edited by Cooool