Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Proxy

Chuck! Update on the girl situation

Bored? Ha!

I have exactly 36 minutes until my very first class for my MBA. The interesting thing is I misread the assignment and did 4 extra problems which were not assigned by mistake until 1 am last night, got up early today to work on the rest and am getting screwed over.

At this point I am looking at a -4% for the entire class because my HW is all messed up. eusa_boohoo.gif

I can probably get most of it done, shooting for an 80% on the first day of class!

Hey props to you on going for your MBA, Proxy. I'm on my second year of business school (mgmt major) and plan to do a five year MBA route, or possibly go to grad school in NY. NYU ideally, but don't know if I can afford that - yet.

chuck, how cute. you could always hope her bfrnd will f*ck up and guess what? you'll be there to console her. they say it's bad to wish things like that. you sound like you really like her and she probably would be lucky to have you! acne shmancne... wub.gif

I think what chuck did is the right thing.

Personally, I think it is honorable for a man to not hit on a girl who is already taken, it shows respect to both parties.

Everyone wants honor, respect and dignity, some just forget those character traits are forged through the fire of trials.

Chuck there are many great girls in the world and I am sure one of them is custom made for you. Good luck buddy. eusa_angel.gif

just because you are with someone doesn't mean that person is the one. sometimes someone is better than noone or it's a relationship becomes a comfortable habit. i think chuck gave up too soon too. i don't buy the if its meant to be it will happen bs. nothing just happens. anyone who's gotten anywhere knows that. if you want it make it happen. easy as that.

^^some people need to take notes...cuz thats what im saying i just didnt know how to word it. nice angel.

sorry guys i just dont feel confortable posting such personal information about myself so i erased my post.ive decided not to post any more updates on my personal life.

proxy, you always stood bye in this and i thank you. everybody else, i believe i did the right thing and im glad on were i am now.

anyway, proxy why were you so interested in my story? i just thought ill ask.

also i see you are going for your MBA, thats cool, im aming to get to that point eventually. but i still got a few years left to get there.

i already told you all too much about myself, now i want you guys to tell me somthings about yourselves...please.

I didn't read your posts, but if you think you've made the right decision then it just comes down to that's what's important in this situation.

i already told you all too much about myself, now i want you guys to tell me somthings about yourselves...please.

i cant believe you did that sad.gif i would cry like a babee if i did that and stay home from work for two days.

hugs bebe u clutz u lol

Well Chuck I am mainly interested because I find your story fascinating.

Secondary reasons ummm I think the "interracial" couple in the story hits close to home. Also I wanted to see human behavior at work, on how you percieved the situation and reacted accordingly.

proxy, im glad you found my story interesting, cause its been interesting living it.

tell me more about your situation, interracial you say, do tell!

lydia, sorry about the burning your face thing, my sister used to do that ALL the time, i actually feel more sorry for you than her, i really dont like my sister, she deserves getting burnt......just kidding.

ps. how do i get a picture under my name? i was thinking i could put myself under there making a weird face or something.

hope guy goin' for yer MBA>NYU rocks, did my undergrad there..I'm going to go for a second undergrad (yes undergrad haha) degree at NYU, some 2 year accelerated track for a bachelor of science combined with a Masters. Before I'm thirty I want all that degree shit OUT OF THE WAY (i wanted to go fer the MD but that is toooo long at this point and i'm tooo old fer that much skool)

Alright well I am the result of an Chinese father and a German mother, of course all American baby. cool.gif

Here are some Eurasian chicks (half asian-half white) user posted image

This girl looks like one of my "friends" I won't elaborate user posted image

Here is one of my favorite girls too user posted imageuser posted image

wow i gotta get me one of those!!

no seriously i love seeing a mix in races the result is uasually facinating. so your half german huh? cool.

ps. you say that one girl looks like a friend of yours, you are one lucky guy. shes hot!