Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
scarednow

Dermabrasion Question

Hi Guys,

Its been 2 and a half months since my dermabrasion.Nothing great has happened.I have 2 or 3 extra scars and a few scars have reduced.Some places where there were scars is slightly shallower but if i could take it back i wouldnt do it again.I have couple of questions.

1.My skins has still not regained its original colour or pigment it is lighter and looks patchy anything I can do about this and does the colour ever come back

2.When can i start some other treatment like needling or peels.I apply apple cider vinegar on the red marks that I have is that ok or should i wait longer.

Please help me out.

Hi, the color should come back in time. You should ask the doctor that did the dermabrasion about the red marks, he might prescribe hydroquinone. I'm sorry that you are not happy with the results.

HI,

My dermabrasion was done by a doctor in India.Well hadnt seen this message board earlier.The doctor was very young about 30-32 Max.Its not a total disaster and if the pigment returns i will not be too unhappy but its done pretty much nothin.Any ideas in how long will it return.Is 6 months after the surgery reasonable