Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Wikka way

Dan or anyone - how to regain normal skin tone?

Hi there guys

Having used BP for about a year my skin is pretty much acne free. However, the texture is very poor and is wrinkly etc. Will this go away naturally or should I try and speed up my skins recovery by using AHA or vinegar or something. (NOTE: I have ceased to use BP now).

What do you all think? unsure.gif

Do you moisturize? What you are describing should absolutely not happen with adequate moisturization.

I suppose sort of moisturise sporadically. However I have been using 10% BP (Quinoderm though, which is quite easy-going)

Do you think that if I moisturise a lot and go easy on the bp my face can return to 'normal'?

Thanks for listening

Guest Captain Chaos

no wonder you got wrinkles if ur using 10% rolleyes.gif

You used 10% BP for a year straight, with sPORADIC moisturzation?

These "wrinkles" and uneven skin tone may never go away. Don't want to scare you, but that crap may be permanent.

With TWO POINT FIVE percent BP you're supposed to moisturize EVERY DAY if you're using that much bp.

You used ten percent and moisturized sporadically.

sad.gif

try drinking A LOT of water. if you stay hydrated you should be able to plump your skin out. also, retin a should help your skin cells to regenerate...i think its supposed to make your new skin cell to grow more healthy...

Thats not right to scare him like that, Im sure if hes reasonably young he can get his skin looking good again. I dont know what exactly he should do but try to help him instead of telling him he may never look the same again, thats lameo man!