Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I must say that people in this site are not very helpful. I see many threads left with 0 responses.

I must say that people in this site are not very helpful. I see many threads left with 0 responses.

Sometimes you just need to have some patience. Not everybody knows everything, and most members aren't active in all forums. Also, when I look at your other topic, you've received 2 replies. Someone also replied to another post you've made. But you didn't bother replying yourself. If members give you advice, it's a nice gesture to thank them. Give and take. Plus, a lot of information can be found by searching first.

Which is better?...What is the difference?

You can get pure jojoba oil, which is unrefined, and pure organic jojoba oil, which has to meet the USDA standards (no use of pesticides and fungicides, for example). Whether or not one is better is up for debate, since there are uncertified jojoba oils that are just as good as their organic counterparts. If I'm not mistaken, HobaCare grows both variants, the only difference being the fertilizer. In short: pure is good, organic may be better, all depending on the manufacturer/farmer. Go for organic if you're not sure.

It's because we have no idea. We're not experts, just a bunch of people with problems and access to the Internet.

Well I just expected for people to be a lot more helpful in this site than any other because it's quite known and is focused only on Acne. But well I just feel bad for the people that ask things and never receive a single reply.

Anyway thanks for answering.

hi i read on another forum that theres not much point in organic jojoba oil if ur applying it on skin.. its real benefit comes when its eaten...