Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RPembroak

Astrological Influences Of Your Acne

Yes, your astrological influences have a very important impact on your physical body.

Depending on your Sun, Moon and Ascendant positions, among others, you can be more prone to skin ailments like acne or very resilient to any beauty imperfections.

You can use this information to better understand and protect your skin.

Post or message me your Sun, Moon, and Ascendant signs and I will give you tips for how to better go about your skin problems. You just need your birthdate, place of birth and exact time you were born.

You might be very surprised at the coincidences.

Sounds like a scam! Asking for personal info, no way man! eusa_think.gif

I'm actually into astrology (and numerology, Sabian symbols, Chinese astrology, etc.) as well, but I never really connected it to acne/skin problems.

My Sun sign is Sagittarius, my Moon sign is Sagittarius, and my Ascendant is Libra. What does this tell you about my skin?

I'm a leo, with my moon in gemini and my ascendant in cancer.

I've never connected anything about my chart with my skin EXCEPT when I was reading a good Chinese zodiac book at a friend's. I'm year of the monkey, water monkey specifically (1992), and monkeys are supposed to be prone to skin problems and allergies and are advised to not wear a lot of makeup. I found that, among some other very accurate descriptions (I'm not used to reading so much about my Chinese zodiac critter, usually just brief summaries. They have a whole rising/moon sign system as well), very interesting.

As far as I can tell, leos love to indulge and cancers as well as tauruses are the two "foodie" signs. However, I think leos are actually very critical of themselves, but won't necessarily share it with others (pride and such) which could be a part of my diet control issues. Whatchu think, OP?

Sounds like a scam! Asking for personal info, no way man! eusa_think.gif

Yeah, good thinking. RPembroak could guess your social and credit card information based on your birthdate. ninja.gif

Is there any science behind this or is it just superstition?

Yes, your astrological influences have a very important impact on your physical body.

Depending on your Sun, Moon and Ascendant positions, among others, you can be more prone to skin ailments like acne or very resilient to any beauty imperfections.

You can use this information to better understand and protect your skin.

Post or message me your Sun, Moon, and Ascendant signs and I will give you tips for how to better go about your skin problems. You just need your birthdate, place of birth and exact time you were born.

You might be very surprised at the coincidences.

stop saying BS