Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RomS3

Breakout Of Forehead?

Hey guys! I'm new in here. Hope this forum will be the problem solver...

For the last few months, I have been experiencing zits breakouts on my forehead. I occassionly got one here and there, but the forehead is where the magic happens.

I haven't had any breakouts or major acne problems since I was 14, and suddenly it came back again. (I'm 22 years old)

I can't even express how frustrated I am. What are the reasons for it?

I didn't drink milk, at least for a while now (I think that was the reason for a painful under the skin zit s), I don't eat a lot of greasy food, I wash my face at least once a day. Maybe it's because I do not wash my hair every day? Because my scalf is pretty oily.

I've been at the dermatologist and he gave me something called "Daktacort" that didn't help at all. I also wash my face before I go to bed, change pillow case pretty frequently and avoid eating greasy foods, dairy and sweets yet none of those help as well. I have been given by a different dermatologist something called Bephantene, and ever since then I remember those breakouts. (I don't use it anymore anyway, it was for skin irritation between my eyebrows)

Could you help me with this situation?

Thanks!

Edited by RomS3

I have the same problem, i've tried everything but nothing works!

I've been told applying Nizoral shampoo on the forehead for 2-3 minutes will make it all disappear in 2 weeks. i haven't tried it yet but I'm considering it.

its not about milk, its ALL dairy produtcs that may cause acne.

gluten ofcourse avoid also.

corn\soy\eggs\nuts also could be possible triggers.

if avoiding all those doesnt work then respond pls

I've been told applying Nizoral shampoo on the forehead for 2-3 minutes will make it all disappear in 2 weeks. i haven't tried it yet but I'm considering it.

oh really? i also been told that santa claus exist. so?.....

how the hell can putting shampoo on skin for 3 minutes cure acne? if this shampoo is so great why dont they make a cream to cure acne? [you know to make some more money from poor acne sufferers that believe in magical cure]

how can the shampoo get into your body/blood/lymph system and stop pimple from forming? what magical chemical is there that is stopping pimples from forming, and in a shampoo? wow, thats fukng amazing. does it blocks oil from being overproduces, or does it stop allergic reactions from foods that cause acne?

havent you asked yourself why acne is there on the first place?

and no, acne is not "default" state that you need to try and cure with topicals/creams.... its internal.... [diet ehm ehm -_"]

and EVEN if it works. are you going to put "nizoral" shampoo on your forehead for the rest of yourlife?

im not being chauvinist but really, only women are stupid enough to believe this l0l....

Edited by arqa22

Hey, thanks for replying,

I don't eat eggs, nuts or soy.

The shampoo may work for the oily scalf, I haven't tried that, but I don't think that's the cure for breakouts.

I have no diet, I am just avoiding dairy and greasy products.

It's really frustrating, I don't get the problem in here.

how the hell can putting shampoo on skin for 3 minutes cure acne? if this shampoo is so great why dont they make a cream to cure acne? [you know to make some more money from poor acne sufferers that believe in magical cure]

how can the shampoo get into your body/blood/lymph system and stop pimple from forming? what magical chemical is there that is stopping pimples from forming, and in a shampoo? wow, thats fukng amazing. does it blocks oil from being overproduces, or does it stop allergic reactions from foods that cause acne?

and no, acne is not "default" state that you need to try and cure with topicals/creams.... its internal.... [diet ehm ehm -_"]

and EVEN if it works. are you going to put "nizoral" shampoo on your forehead for the rest of yourlife?

im not being chauvinist but really, only women are stupid enough to believe this l0l....

Ok ok!! I was just been told and the positive results supported their idea!

Shushhh... Women are smart :3

You don't have to be so rough and disrespectful, she just expressed what she had heard. Whether you want to try it or not that's your call. I don't know how it works or if it does, or if it's just a placebo effect but there's a lot of testimonials on this site saying it has helped them. What I can say is that if someone tends to break out around their hair line thats due to the shampoo they have been using. Once they change shampoos to one that doesn't irritate their skin the breaking out may stop, and maybe that shampoo is Nizoral.

Edited by Simplicita

The reason nizoral may make your pimples go away is because it contains an anti fungal. A certain type of acne is caused by an overgrowth of the naturally occurring fungus on your skin. It's called pityrosporum folliculitis and it usually occurs on your forehead or along your hairline. Body acne is also often caused by folliculitis.

http://dermnetnz.org/fungal/pityrosporum-folliculitis.html

http://www.aocd.org/skin/dermatologic_diseases/pityrosporum_folli.html

http://www.drbaileyskincare.com/blog/pityrosporum-folliculitis-acne-could-this-be-why-your-acne-won%E2%80%99t-go-away/

Nizoral cleared my skin in a week when nothing worked for two years. Most people eventually stop having to use nizoral, but the PT is a recurring condition so they might have to start again.

Oh, and I'm not being judgmental, but only idiots are stupid enough to bash things they don't even bother to look up.

Sincerely,

a woman

The reason nizoral may make your pimples go away is because it contains an anti fungal. A certain type of acne is caused by an overgrowth of the naturally occurring fungus on your skin. It's called pityrosporum folliculitis and it usually occurs on your forehead or along your hairline. Body acne is also often caused by folliculitis.

http://dermnetnz.org...lliculitis.html

http://www.aocd.org/...orum_folli.html

http://www.drbaileys...on’t-go-away/

Nizoral cleared my skin in a week when nothing worked for two years. Most people eventually stop having to use nizoral, but the PT is a recurring condition so they might have to start again.

Oh, and I'm not being judgmental, but only idiots are stupid enough to bash things they don't even bother to look up.

Sincerely,

a woman

your right

my bad

Hey guys,

I don't know what to do anymore. It's getting worse, what the hell?

It's so frustrating because I don't know the reason for it, and it looks really bad...

http://dermnetnz.org...lliculitis.html

http://www.aocd.org/...orum_folli.html

http://www.drbaileys...rade;t-go-away/

Sincerely,

a woman

your right

my bad

Thank you- I appreciate that.

RomS3, maybe give nizoral a try? I don't know if it will work for you, but if it does, you should see results within a few days.

Hey guys,

I don't know what to do anymore. It's getting worse, what the hell?

It's so frustrating because I don't know the reason for it, and it looks really bad...

Do you have blackheads? I noticed that blackheads caused me lots of bad breakouts on forehead. It was awful!! As of now, my forehead is clear, but I am left with red marks and scars >_<;; sucks big time. I used Indian Aztec healing clay mask which helps to remove blackheads. I also used SA %2 treatment which I heard removes blackheads. I don't have blackheads anymore, so I stopped breaking out. Now I am dealing acne on cheek which is different 'cause no blackheads. I gotta be patient and let the time heal my skin ;\