Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've had forehead acne since 10 months now. I've visited several dermas but none helped! I tried from everything in pharmacies till pills but none gave me happy results!

If you've tried anything for forehead acne that was fast effective and worked great please tell me as Im going around Europe to travel in 20 days and I don't wanna look like this! Pls help me get my confidence and clear skin back!!

Edited by Just another teenager

Omg, i am kind of in the same boat as you, as i have forehead acne and going on holiday in 3 weeks time.

Your forehead acne in the 2nd pic doesnt look that bad. My one is much worse- I am at the stage where its flattening out and leaving scars.

Some one on acne.org advised me to use an anti-dandruff shampoo called Nizoral, and it worked within the first day. My spot size were evidently smaller, and by the third day they had flattened out. However, I have the type of skin in which spots scar before they go away, so I am now using Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil to brighten them.

I am awaiting Paula's Choice BHA gel in the post- which for me is the best acne treatment as it contains salicylic acid and exfoliates dead skin , making the forehead appear smoother. It is soo annoying because I ordered it last week friday but I am still waiting!!!

Pray we get smooth foreheads for our acne!

Omg, i am kind of in the same boat as you, as i have forehead acne and going on holiday in 3 weeks time.

Your forehead acne in the 2nd pic doesnt look that bad. My one is much worse- I am at the stage where its flattening out and leaving scars.

Some one on acne.org advised me to use an anti-dandruff shampoo called Nizoral, and it worked within the first day. My spot size were evidently smaller, and by the third day they had flattened out. However, I have the type of skin in which spots scar before they go away, so I am now using Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil to brighten them.

I am awaiting Paula's Choice BHA gel in the post- which for me is the best acne treatment as it contains salicylic acid and exfoliates dead skin , making the forehead appear smoother. It is soo annoying because I ordered it last week friday but I am still waiting!!!

Pray we get smooth foreheads for our acne!

I'll check out the Nizoral shampoo. Hows the palmers skin therapy oil working? is it actually helping the scars cos I've got some scars on my cheeks too.

It sucks having them on forehead.. very obvious and annoying. ughhh! i hope they disappear before our holiday haha! Oh and do you apply the nizoral shampoo on your face too?

Edited by Just another teenager

The palmers skin therapy is working okay, but it needs to be applied 3 times a day, and so far I am only doing it once a day as it leaves an oily residue. I just put the nizoral on my forehead- i lather it, then apply it to my forehead, leave it for 3-5 mins then wash it off. I wait till 30mins before I apply my moisturiser on it, so I do not get an adverse reaction. But the Nizoral has been fab- got rid of the bumps and spots. However, it doesnt work great for scars...I have just bought pure aloe vera gel which I am going to use. And I have been trying to drink 8 glasses of water a day. Will let you know how it goes! How is your forehead coming along?