Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Macqwerty

Everyone Stick With It. It Works.

Hey all, it has been a while.

Just letting everyone know the regime works great. Week 7 and going great. Skin is flakey as hell but I do not care. Rather that than acne any day :D

Stick through all the ups and downs, it WILL work.

My motivation for me came when I did a medical for work. On the form was a section for skin.

The "Normal" box was ticked for me. So stoked.

Good luck everyone and thanks dan!

what do you use

I'm guessing he's referring to the acne.org regimen - going by the forum this is posted in.

Hey all, it has been a while.

Just letting everyone know the regime works great. Week 7 and going great. Skin is flakey as hell but I do not care. Rather that than acne any day biggrin.png

Stick through all the ups and downs, it WILL work.

My motivation for me came when I did a medical for work. On the form was a section for skin.

The "Normal" box was ticked for me. So stoked.

Good luck everyone and thanks dan!

glad to hear it is working for you :)

I'd considered starting the regimen then changed my mind because I've already used BP for a while with limited results

but this post does sort of make me want to try it out...

Im on week 8 too, and im almost completely clear, and breakouts are very rare now :)

Im still trying to get rid of the dryness and flaking though!! Have u done anything that works for that?

"glad to hear it is working for you smile.png

I'd considered starting the regimen then changed my mind because I've already used BP for a while with limited results

but this post does sort of make me want to try it out..."

Yea pal, do it. There will be so many ups and downs, so many "why am i breaking out still", lots of bad days. But, the end result is so worth it my friend. :)

"Im on week 8 too, and im almost completely clear, and breakouts are very rare now smile.png

Im still trying to get rid of the dryness and flaking though!! Have u done anything that works for that?"

Nah I haven't seemed to find anything that works mate. I just continue to use moisturiser like the regime says, but still very dry and flakey. So you got the same dryness yea?

"glad to hear it is working for you smile.png

but this post does sort of make me want to try it out..."

Yea pal, do it. There will be so many ups and downs, so many "why am i breaking out still", lots of bad days. But, the end result is so worth it my friend. smile.png

"Im on week 8 too, and im almost completely clear, and breakouts are very rare now smile.png

Im still trying to get rid of the dryness and flaking though!! Have u done anything that works for that?"

Nah I haven't seemed to find anything that works mate. I just continue to use moisturiser like the regime says, but still very dry and flakey. So you got the same dryness yea?

Yupp same dryness! and still kinda flaky. Some things ive tried is after cleansing ill very gently rub my face with my bare hands, and that takes off SOME flakes, and also when im done cleansing ill get a little jojoba and put a thin layer on my face before BP. That helps ALOT, and your face doesnt feel super dry after putting bp.

And im also using AHA every night, that helps too, butnothing completely gets rid of the problem.

I think the only thing that would help the MOST, is reducing the application to once a day, at night. But im scared to try that in fear of breaking out again after doing the regimen for sooo long.. But ill try it maybe onve im completely clear.