Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm soo happy today. It's been like 5 days to a week with no breakouts. I litterally have no acne as I'm typing this. (still have red marks though). ANDDDD my old red marks on my back faded a lot and are not even noticable anymore. And my recent breakouts that I got are completely flat and are healing.

I invited my friend over 2day to hangout and as she was leaving she said, "so what happened to your pimples? You don't have anything,,." And i got sooo happy. That's when you know you have clear skin when ppl say that.

I have to note that i was wearing a tiny bit of foundation to cover the red marks, but i had nooo pop out zits that are impossible to cover.

This is what it feels like to have NO ACNE. It feels so good and I'm so happy. I didn't even put any stupid acne creams on my face, it just went away by itself. I even have been allowing myself to eat whatever I want lately.

But i am still anticipating getting acne again...... :-/ I'm wondering when it will pop up and ruin my day, but for now I'm HAPPY cuzz im acneee freeeeeeee....even tho it may be temporary.

I just wanted to tell ya'll how happy I am and how good it feels to not have any acne. Just 11 days ago I was in major depression, and now I am so happy.

It feels good to not have any acne. I hope it could stay this way forever...

Congrats! You now just need to keep up the positive attitude and keep doing what you're doing to maintain your acne and it keep it away! Remember less stress = less acne. I'm currently acne free too, just waiting for the red marks to fade which they do take a while to fade so don't get discouraged! Be happy and patient!

Nice. Whatever you did to get to that point, stick with it. Fingers crossed it carries on this way and your skin can improve further.

I reached that point not so long ago and I too was kind of wondering when it may be back. I was so used to dealing with and treating acne that being without it was kind of weird for me at first, then I was fearing that it would come back with a vengeance, but logically, I can keep it at bay if I carry on doing what I'm doing. Bet you could do the same so it's best not to worry about when/if it will be back like before. Might as well just appreciate having that sense of control, which I guess is what we're all ultimately looking for. Good for you, Jenny! :)

Congrats! :) I am genuinely happy when I hear other people have cleared their skin - It really gives me hope that I'll get there too :)

What have you been doing that has got you to this clear point?

I have no idea why it went away.... But I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it stays this way. It could be because i started cutting my calories and drinking a lot of water...I'm not suree.....I did eat gummy bears and hazelnut chocolate and got no breakouts from eating that...maybe my body is used to eating 'normal' foods so it doesn't have a strong reaction to it anymore. I have no idea...i have been weight lifting too idk if that would do anything....

I just hoppee it stays this way. If I stay clear for 5+ months then i know for sure im free of this disease but it's too early to tell...

But i have to say, when i went on a strict diet i broke out alot then overtime the acne went away, and when i wnet back to eating 'normal' i broke out a lot...and it calmed down eventually. Now i have been eating 'normal' food for a while am maybe my body is getting used to it or something. I honestly don't know but, i think this might have something to do with it.

Lol, so you can eat what ever you want? Shoulda stay healthy, but oh well. I hope you stay clear smile.png

I wonder what kind of strict diet you were eating. To me, a normal diet would be plant-based . If you mean normal like what people eat in USA, then I get what you mean >smile.pngI think I am clearing up.. I don't have active pimples on forehead after going crazy like 2-3 weeks ago.. I had like 20.. some were ugly and big. They all vanished and I am left with red marks and new scars.. I am breaking out sometimes on cheeks, but I hope it is the cleansing process as I use clay and drink smoothies consist of fruits and leafy greens.

Edited by EddieE

I started breaking out again....God this sucks. I was clear for a while and it felt amazing but, now I have pimples on my jawline and one on my cheek. Farrrrrrk.

It was fun while it lasted. I think I'm going to start doing the diet route again...even though the food is lackluster and boring. I guess beauty is a mixture of pain, hardwork, and patience.. I have to experience some pain and suffering to feel the joy and happyness that comes along with having clear skin.

I started breaking out again....God this sucks. I was clear for a while and it felt amazing but, now I have pimples on my jawline and one on my cheek. Farrrrrrk

It was fun while it lasted. I think I'm going to

start doing the diet route again...even though the

food is lackluster and boring. I guess beauty is a

mixture of pain, hardwork, and patience.. I have

to experience some pain and suffering to feel the

joy and happyness that comes along with having

clear skin.

Daamn I hate that feeling of being clear for awhile then breaking out all over again it really fucks with your mind. It's like your body is fucking teasing you by giving you clear skin then ripping it away from you like you fuckin stole something.

I started breaking out again....God this sucks. I was clear for a while and it felt amazing but, now I have pimples on my jawline and one on my cheek. Farrrrrrk

clear skin.

Daamn I hate that feeling of being clear for awhile then breaking out all over again it really fucks with your mind. It's like your body is fucking teasing you by giving you clear skin then ripping it away from you like you fuckin stole something.

clear skin.

I so agree, its a total mind f**k. Just when you allow yourself to be happy and let down your guard...:-( I have frequently been happy on clear days only to be crushed when I get another pimple.

Sorry to hear its over, but when you have clear periods just enjoy it because some people on this site have no reprieve and I feel bad for them.

Don't worry about breaking out it's all a part of the healing process! You're on your way to completely clear skin.

Don't worry about breaking out it's all a part of the healing process! You're on your way to completely clear skin.

Thanks, I think i am too. I just recently made a big diet change so I hope it will be the last of them.

And that clear period i had just gave me hope...that one day I WILL be clear, and for good too...

That's happening to me. I stopped using BP and went 100% raw instead of 60-80%, after a month with no BP, I started to get 1 or 2 big pimple first.. which is usual on where I got them. Then I broke out with tiny bumps around my mouth (the same area all together) Cleared all that and my skin looked great! Then a few weeks, I got one pimple on forehead which it's been so long since I got zits on forehead.. I thought it wasn't a big deal.. then another forms and another.. I decided to look up close in the mirror and saw lots of tiny blackheads. My forehead went crazy and got like 20-30 pimples. A few were ugly and painful. I started to get some on cheeks, but not around mouth which is weird. I used to always get zits there.. I think all the toxins were out around mouth. All that happened due to healing process, what I ate were pulling the toxins out of the skin fast. Once I am clear, I might go 90% raw, the 10% will cooked vegetable, no oils, etc.. which will be healthy anyways. Acne has taught me to get into a healthy lifestyle. learned a lot. went vegan and noticed how animals are treated which is harmful.. I will never eat animals product in my life. As of now, my skin is clearing up, I only have like 2-3 pimple on face with a lot of red marks

Edited by EddieE