Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok so I've decided a major part of my acne is products with SLS because I figured out my facial acne is from toothpaste with SLS in it so I got Squigle and haven't been using it for more than a day so obviously no results yet but I have really high hopes for it. So I was thinking what else has SLS in it that could be causing my back and chest acne? And it turns out my shampoo, soap, and face wash all has it. The face wash is Olay acne control facial wash and has sodium trideceth sulfate in it so I'm not really sure if that's bad like SLS but it is a sulfate so idk about it because I'm trying to go 100% SLS free or anything related to it. So my shampoo has pure SLS in it gets all over and my back and chest so it just makes sense and the soap has a lot of sulfates in it so I'm just saying its bad it's dove soap by the way. So my question is what are some good SLS free soaps and shampoos and facial washes and will it clear up my body acne and facial acne? I was looking at some baby shampoo that was SLS free but I don't know of any soaps, Also should I stop using the face wash because I know it works pretty good right now even though it has the stuff kinda close to SLS in it but if I switch to an SLS free face wash I could get completely clear but I don't want to switch and it end up not helping and breaking out. Sorry if that was confusing I just have a hard time putting all these thoughts into word so just ask if you need me to clarify and thanks for the help in advance.

Edited by bobsagget5