Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PrettyInside

Apple Cider Vinegar: Liquid Or Capsules For Internal Treatment?

Does anyone know if ACV is thought to be as effective in capsule form as it is in liquid form? I've never been tested for candida but am certain that I have an overgrowth. I want to empirically treat for it with ACV, along with certain dietary changes and other supplemental help.

Thank you,

P.I.

I'd recommend to just use ACV in liquid form, much cheaper and easier to use than capsule forms imo. Maybe if you had to take one with you to work or something you could get capsule forms.

I would also look into Olive Leaf extract for candida issues. Good luck!

Suck it up and drink it, bro. Or, uhh, sista. It tastes like crap (you may eventually like it) but you're way less likely to be scammed if you get the real liquid organic stuff. You never know whats really been done to those capsules.

I would also look into Olive Leaf extract for candida issues.

Have you any recommendations in terms of olive leaf extract brands? And do you recommend liquid or capsule form? (I'm guessing liquid form. grinwink.gif)

P.I.

Suck it up and drink it, bro. Or, uhh, sista. It tastes like crap (you may eventually like it) but you're way less likely to be scammed if you get the real liquid organic stuff. You never know whats really been done to those capsules.

I don't have a problem with drinking ACV. It's certainly not my favorite flavor, but I've gargled with it before (and accidentally swallowed it). I survived. LOL If I can suffer through a glass of a super green-food drink--grass, anyone?--every morning, I can handle ACV consumed 2-3 times per day.

BTW, can anyone tell me what foods you ate while treating yourself for Candidasis with ACV?

Thank you,

P.I.

I don't think mine was caused by candida, but I did go on a candida cleanse before my acne cleared up, so maybe.

I took ACV, Green Vibrance (extremely overpriced green drink,) Garlic supplements, chlorella and spirulina. As for foods, the normal health stuff like chicken, tuna, meats, etc. Even processed, canned kinds for convenience. Avoided breads and grains and some dairy.

I can't imagine gargling with vinegar. Props to you for that.

I don't think mine was caused by candida, but I did go on a candida cleanse before my acne cleared up, so maybe.

Even if it's not contributing to my acne, it's likely adding to my fatigue and other symptoms. So even if my skin doesn't clear from following a Candida-killing diet and taking supplements, I theorize that I'll experience other health benefits.

I took ACV, Green Vibrance (extremely overpriced green drink,) Garlic supplements, chlorella and spirulina. As for foods, the normal health stuff like chicken, tuna, meats, etc. Even processed, canned kinds for convenience. Avoided breads and grains and some dairy.

My problem is that I rely on certain grains for fiber content; I suffer from IBS. I'm not sure what I can eat that is gluten free and still provides me with a decent amount of fiber. I need to do some research on this issue because, at the moment, I'm dependent on grain-based cereal for breakfast and certain grains--e.g., rice--to complement dinner meals.

I can't imagine gargling with vinegar. Props to you for that.

You dilute it with warm water. It's worth the ick factor if you gargle with it during the onset of a cold. If you start gargling with it within a few hours' of developing a sore throat, you can literally stop the cold in its tracks. I've done so several times. Of course, I still drink a lot of water and gargle several times per day for a few days'. And I suffer through the experience because it works.

P.I.