Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JenniferFrye

Woke Up With Hundreds Of Bumps On My Face! Help.

Hey Everyone,

So I'm new to this Acne.org site and I am not sure where to post this question. This morning I woke up with ance ALL over! At first I thought it was poison oak or ivy but its too much like zits...

Here's the thing, it could be many things!

This is what could have caused it but it is very unusual because ive never had this happened before

-I woke up and laid in the sun for a while...

-I have been making a lot of smoothies with fresh fruit! New to my diet.

-I've been using Simple face cleanser for a couple months and love it...but Just within' the last few weeks I have been using Acne Free toner and lotion..

-On period-NEVER happened before though! Usually I clear up this time of the month.

I have had acne all my teenage years (a couple on my face at a time) not exteamly bad but recently my face has been so clear, and to wake up all of a sudden with the worst acne I have ever had in my life boggles my mind!

So what can I do? What is the best way to deal with it for it to clear up soon?

They're not normal sized pimples. They are very little whiteheads everywhere.

Thank's so much!

Jenny

I would suggest cutting down on fruits. Fruits have a lot of sugar and in-taking sugar causes your insulin to spike, which aggravates acne.

Instead of fruit smoothies, turn to low GI vegetables smoothies. You will notice it helping your acne, instead of aggravating your acne which fruits smoothies are doing. You can find a lot of delicious vegetable smoothies online. Just remember though to use low GI vegetables e.g. limited amount of carrots and beats.

Maybe use some BP on your face daily for a while until your zits go away. Good luck!

Hey everyone,

Thanks. I wear make-up Bare Minerals but I have been using it for years. Not sure that is the problem..Dont know what happend! Its embarrasing to say the least! I hope they get better soon!

I suggest you to try a honey mask ( home made) ,use a spoon of it and leave it on your face for 5 minutes for the first time , and the next times even 10 .

I hope you'll get better

good luck ! :)

It sounds very similar to allergic reactions I get. Lots of small bumps, that sometimes have white stuff in them. I would suggest trying to take an antihistamine and whatever you changed, don't use on your face for a while and see if it clears up. You can usually tell if its a new product that's caused it, if it stung when you put it on, that's a big no no! Anyway, whatever it is I'm sure it'll go away soon! :D

I'll try the honey mask today and take some Benadryll. Thank you! This morning it's looking better. I should be greatful it is only temperary....

Thanks so much!

You sound pretty much like me when i first had my acne, I used to have flawless skin but all the sudden i woke up with heaps of small bumps on my face, i was panic and tried heaps of stuff and guess what, it got worst, i don't knw if its the best way bt i always wonder if i have not try anything at all, may be my face is not this bad. I suggest you leave them alone, don't make up, drink lots of water

wash your face with clean water, may be they will be gone.

1. Sounds like what happened to me when I broke out in little bumps from every face wash I used up until now. It sounds like a product to me. You're going to have cut all the new products out and start over to figure out what is causing it.

--I ahve no idea where that number 1. came from. How'd I do that..?

My bet's on the toner/lotion combo.