Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Driftwood

Revlon New Complexion

Has anyone tried Revlon New Complexion makeup? Cause I'm terribly lazy and I love the foundations that come in a compact with a little sponge. I find them to be much quicker than a bottle.Has anyone tried it? Were the colors good, did it cause breakouts? If so does anyone has any suggestions. I would like it to be these things

- Good match for my pale skin

- SPF 15

- In a compact cause I'm lazy

- Doesnt cause breakouts

Thanks Driftwood

I have used it in the past. I don't like the sponges beacuse they can harbor lots of germs. I liked the feel of it, and it did not contribute to my breakouts. Aquasmooth from Cover Girl is very similar and from time to time they have sample packs featuring 2 of their shades so you can try befor you buy. Good Luck in your search. cool.gif

thanks. Yeah I bought the Revlon stuff. Today was my first day wearing it and it looks awesome. It looks like my real skin which I love the color matchs perfectly. I bought Ivory I dont know if everyone else will have as good a match but I like it alot.I just hope I dont breakout.

Yeah I thought about that but I bought a pack of sponges so I can replace them every week or so. Or as needed.I hope that will work out .

Thanks Driftwood