Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dermadude

Threads are getting worse day by day!!

Ok Ive been coming to this site quite often and at first it was very imformative and now it seem that the questions being asked can easily been found going through the forums and the FAQ. I'm sorry but this drives me nuts beause now it seem everybodies dwelling on magical peel or creams or lotion which in the past have shown little to no effect at all. Also the gallery does not seem to work.

I think there should be another area for people that have had treatments done for acne scarring so it doesnt get mixed in with all the cream and gel crap thats on here.... regardless of what the treatment was. That would definetly help people in the search for acne scarring

Sorry but I had to vent because this forum was incouraging before but when I come now its loaded with question that have been repeated 100s of times....

Please people look throught the FAQ and the search option to find your answer because 9/10 its been covered blink.gif ......

dermadude, I couldn't agree more. I haven't even been posting here very long and I'm already sick of people asking ad nauseum about red marks or what is the best vitamin cream to cure broken bones and herpes. I guess I am somewhat understanding though, since a lot of people here are teenagers and their mental capacities are not fully devoloped yet. laugh.gif

Lmao laugh.gif that was funny man

It seems that you been answering everybody post here any some of the comments you make are quite hilarious so keep it up and hopefully they will make some decent changes to the forum. Till then I will hold my breath until my scars disappear>>>> wacko.gif

By the way hows the restalyane going?

First of all Mrsfitt you said you dont have scars so what are you exactly doing here and second I can tell already that you jus come here to run your mouth. I suggest you go to a chat sight and blowout the *removed by OursFan due to insult*

Just my .02 cents

The Restylane is all still there, thanks.

MisfitsFOOLeO, I'm glad you don't have scars too. Thanks for coming here though, to post your OWN version of wit at the expense of all Christians, Bob Saget, Tony Danza, and Satan worshippers. At least I only offended a few meddling kids.

Ok Ive been coming to this site quite often and at first it was very imformative and now it seem that the questions being asked can easily been found going through the forums and the FAQ. I'm sorry but this drives me nuts beause now it seem everybodies dwelling on magical peel or creams or lotion which in the past have shown little to no effect at all. Also the gallery does not seem to work.

I think there should be another area for people that have had treatments done  for acne scarring so it doesnt get mixed in with all the cream and gel crap thats on here.... regardless of what the treatment  was. That would definetly help people in the search for acne scarring 

Sorry but I had to vent because this forum was incouraging before but when I come now its loaded with question that have been repeated 100s of times....

Please people look throught the FAQ and the search option to find your answer because 9/10 its been covered :blink: ......

OK, I am bumping this thread because the boards have been filled with the same questions over rolleyes.gif and over again. People, please do a search before posting your questions. BTW, what's with all the miracle cream posts lately. eusa_hand.gif