Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
arashyyy_88

Laser Clinics In Sydney, Aus For Red Mark/pih

Hey guys,

Just wondering whether anyone knows absolutely any place (price is irrelevant) in Sydney, Australia that use the use of Laser that removed Post Acne Hyperpigmentation/red marks. I have had some red marks on my face for a long time (a couple even 3-4 years) that never go no matter what I do. I have used everything: Emu Oil, AHA, Hydroquinone, Aloe vera, etc

Or even a recommendation on the best type of laser would be great so I can narrow my search. Again, Price is irrelevant. I would honestly pay $10,000-$15,000 in order for my face to be clear and to never obtain acne again (I know, shwos how extreme I am and how sick of it I am).

thanks all

Hi, I got referred to Dr. Michelle Hunt. She's a dermatologist and when i went there a couple weeks ago she suggested me to get Fraxel done. The place is called Inner Sydney Dermatology at Rhodes shopping centre. It's quite pricey though. Best if you give them a call and have her assess your skin to see what treatment options are best for you. But the price for fraxel costs $1500 for full face per treatment, but $750 for certain parts of the face only.

I dont think if you dont have any form of scarring, you dont have to go the extremes of lasers to get rid of marks, there are other less drastic measures. But yeah, just google inner sydney dermatology and you can get ahold of them. Good luck!

Thanks Nigzwigz. I will look into it. Good luck with yours mate. I don't think I'll need fraxel done but I'll look into it.

Thanks heaps again.