Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
carmusen

I Have A Date... In My Bedroom!

And I'm wearing makeup!

We met online via OKCupid. I know what you're thinking, it's going to be one of those "Wham, bam, thank you ma'am" but we've been texting a lot over the past 2 weeks. We agreed to watch a movie together in bed and cuddle on a rainy day.

So naturally, I panicked what if my date stays all through the night until in the morning? Well I watched a TON of makeup videos and I did makeup on myself today. Guess what? Under the yellow lightbulb which I also strategically replaced my fluorescent light with, I actually look pretty good! Sure, my acne scars are still HORRIBLE and my pores HUGE when I look at the mirror when I'm in front of the computer (I need to later don't I? when I'm putting the movie on?) but all in all, I look gooooooood.

;-) Let's hope this liquid foundation doesn't cake when I'm making out in bed!

Don't go for the 'cover it up with a ton of make-up look'. Me and some friends were talking about excessive make-up the other day and we came to the conclusion that as soon as it becomes noticable its a massive turn-off, plus nothing screams insecure more than loaaaaads of make-up.

I'm not saying don't use any, I understand that girls get a confidence kick out of if, but don't go mad.

I'm going to have to agree with DesiAngel there, carmusen. If you are for real then maybe you should think twice about this date. lol

Why you post things like this? Keep it personal >_>;; Don't worry about your skin and enjoy life. Oh, and stop doing the make out thing.. you just need a girl who you will be with for long. Don't get into the habits of being a player or something

Edited by EddieE

Why you post things like this? Keep it personal >_>;; Don't worry about your skin and enjoy life. Oh, and stop doing the make out thing.. you just need a girl who you will be with for long. Don't get into the habits of being a player or something

Great advice, also that animated gif dp is so annoying! :D

Not to mother-smother you, but I remember a similar post from you a short while ago. If these hook-ups are your thing then that's cool, but just make sure you protect yourself. Or else you'll end up with far bigger problems than acne.

Edited by Nolz