Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LMH7654

This One Is For The Girls

Hey Everybody,

I have been on the Regimen for almost 5 months now and my skin has NEVER looked THIS good :-D Dan is the man!!

Anyways, lol, I went off my BC yesterday because I am sick and tired of it and was only on it for acne. I just hope my face does not explode like it did 5 years ago when I tried this. Mind you, I did not have Dan nor his Regimen then. I hope that with pefect skin now, thanks to Dan, that I can combat any new acne that pay arise. Any girls had this issue/experience? Just curious how it went for you and if you were on the Regimen while stopping BC.

Thanks so much! smile.png

I've been on the regimen for about 5 months as well and it has helped my skin so much too! it really looks so much better. i was also on yaz mostly for acne for about 4 months and since i was doing both the regimen and bc i wasn't sure what really helped but i think it was mostly the regimen. the birth control made me moody and gain weight in my things (ugh cellulite) so i went off of it about a month and a half ago. before the regimen i would get acne around my jaw before my period but now i don't. since stopping the pill nothing has changed. i still do the regimen and my skin is just the way it was while on the pill. it might be a bit more oily but still manageable. I'm not sure if a month and half is too early to tell but since i was only on the pill for 4 months i think its safe to say its all out of my system by now. but who knows! so far so good anyways. I wish you the best of luck with stopping your bc and continue the regimen!