Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zac

I wouldnt order Dans BP Gel

I ordered Dans BP gel almost a month ago and I still haven't received it.

I don't know if it got lost in the mail, if the order got misplaced, or what happened, but I would save your money and order Acne On The Spot.

It's kind of upsetting to pay for a product and not recieve it ;/

it prob is on delay or somethin. who knows. but with dans bp you get a looooot more of the product. the acne spot stuff is tiny tiny and hasnt worked for me. so far i like the bp gel of dan's. hopefully you'll get it!!

wink.gif That's strange I received mine like less than 4 days. I was really happy...I guess cause' I live near Dan's area. I mean I live California. But, I just hope you get yours hun.

I think Dan would be very concerned that you haven't received your product. Have you actually addressed it with him?

I don't know if these orders get lost or what, but you can be assured that you will get what you ordered smile.gif

wink.gif That's strange I received mine like less than 4 days. I was really happy...I guess cause' I live near Dan's area. I mean I live California. But, I just hope you get yours hun.

yeah you should straight ask dan about it, cuz theres proably some reasonable explanation. I got mine in a few days and i'm millions of miles away in England.

i live in washington state and i ordered mine back in august and i still havent received it. i double checked the order receipt, and the shipping address is correct.

i did email dan about this issue, but i havent had a reply yet ;/

Please email us directly when you have an order problem. We will get on it right away. I don't know why you did not receive the gel, but we'll get to the bottom of it. Please email [email protected]