Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Baseballman

Loreal Pure Zone: Spot check

Hey, for the occasional pimples i get on my forehead, the BP clears them up nicely. But i sometimes get these annoying, small and red pimples right inbetween my eyes that stick around for usually a week or more. The BP doesnt help them heal at all. I think that these are the worst, because as no one cares about a few pimples on your face, that uppernose/eyebrow zone's pimples are so awkward (for me at least).

I have heard GREAT things about loreal's pure zone "spot check", that it reduces redness in 8 hours and clears the pimple fast as well, but it contains Salyic Acid. I heard that both bp+sa used together would be overly drying. Is there any way i can use them both (would the SA be ok to use by itself in that area?) Anyone used this stuff before? any help is greatly appreciated.

Awesome stuff just that i don't pile it all on one spot all it does is build up over top like layers pointless so if u get alot of pimples in an area( the stuff spreads awesome too so little goes a long way) just rub the shit in there usually it all gets absorbed it's good do this before you put on your bp and rub the BP IN TOO I CANT STRESS THIS ENOUGH all it does when u put it on the skin is sit there rub it in so it gets in the pores and stays there, MOISTURIZE afterwards i use cetaphil had great results in like 2 weeks i have like no zits at all, just maybe like 1 or 2 little pricks are dying and i give them a day or two, so w.e hope this helps

I love this stuff for thoes zits tazorac won't heal for some reason.. =S It's pretty expensive comapared to its competitors and it's tiny; but yeah, it really does spread. I'd recommend it.