Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cvd

Finally Found Sunscreen That Doesn't Cause Acne!

I've been searching forever for a sunscreen that doesn't cause acne and doesn't look oily. And I think I've finally found it...De Vita Solar Protective Moisturizer SPF 30+

I waited a month to post this to make sure my skin didn't react. With other sunscreens I knew almost right away...they were too oily or my skin was bumpy within a week.

So I'm really happy to share this and hope it helps others. I can buy this at my local health food store but it is also sold online. It was developed by a woman who suffered with cystic acne and developed a cosmetic line specifically for adult acne sufferers. I now also use her cleanser and will be buying her Aloe Vera facial scrub. Her products are a godsend for those of us with sensitive skin.

Just thought I'd pass this on hifive.gif

You can purchase it online at the De Vita website or at the health food store. Two health food stores in my town carry it.

Yes --- it continues to work really well. I put it on over my regular DML lotion in the morning.