Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
unbreakable1

Finally Starting Tca Peels...

I've done several MUAC 50% Glycolics... No noticeable improvement on ANYTHING. I've now purchased a 24% TCA kit to dilute, did it last night. I'll let you know how I get on!

Day 2

Skin has gone wrinkly today and my chin started flaking after I washed in the bath. Skin feeling tight and dry

Day 4

Mostly peeling all over now. I expect by tomorrow my entire face will be shedding. Hoping for good results! I feel so uncomfortable so can't wait to be done with this.

Edited by Callum.

I heard the downtime is usually 7-10 days. 6 more days to go for you! Hope you'll get an amazing result, the healing process is the most important of this treatment, moisturize well =)!

So what percentage did you dilute down to from the 24%? I have done the MUAC 12.5% and it went well for my sensitive skin. While you are recovering I would advise sitting around the house in this : http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=2nd%20skin%20moist%20burn%20pads&source=productsearch&cd=1&docid=9483178796673478309&ved=0CG0QgwgwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2FMFGDISC-2nd-Skin-Moist-Burn-Pads%2Fdp%2FB000GGI618&ei=0A-9T86XNqjq2QXs6uGXDw&usg=AFQjCNET7qN6wBfPLZhhu0VW9-Sg01I8pg

2nd skin moist burn pads. Walgreens also has their own version of the burn pads, they are essentially the same. They really help, but they may fall off your face if you don't tape them on.

I used them after my 70% salicyclic acid peel and they helped me heal quickly with no discomfort.

So what percentage did you dilute down to from the 24%? I have done the MUAC 12.5% and it went well for my sensitive skin. While you are recovering I would advise sitting around the house in this : http://www.google.co...hu0VW9-Sg01I8pg

2nd skin moist burn pads. Walgreens also has their own version of the burn pads, they are essentially the same. They really help, but they may fall off your face if you don't tape them on.

I used them after my 70% salicyclic acid peel and they helped me heal quickly with no discomfort.

I didn't measure equally, I used a syringe and diluted it maybe 40/60

really? your skin has already finished peeling off..? just don't do any treatment, and don't put any acid or chemicals on your skin for now. if you want to try any peels again, you must wait at least 6 months...let your skin heal first.. sorry to hear it didn't work for you. cry.gif ...

Edited by myskin2012