Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
babiscorpio11

hey everyone... in need of some help

Yeah... I have the same thing except mines getting lighter.. but will it go away any god damn time soon? (It's been there for like... 6 months or so)

Maybe you guys should try some form of skin lightening. There's hydroquinone, kojic acid or a light peel might help. Lactic acid I hear is better than glycolic, but everyone's skin is different. I don't really like the hydroquinone, it doesn't work that great for me so I'm going for a peel. It sounds like you guys might have post acne hyperpigmentation and sometimes it goes away with time but I don't necessarily believe all that. Try a peel.

I've already tried a lightener, didn't do shit... It actually made it red for a few days, then went back to normal... I do see that it's getting better, but I hate the fact that I popped them... My self-esteem dropped so much after that happened... and I regret it, although I might try a peeler, hopefully it works.

When your skin is wounded, it takes time for the inflammation and redness to subside. Unfortunately, I don't know how long it will take for your particular skin to heal.

but you're sure, that time will heal it to my proper skin color?

oh and, will oxy pads or clearasil moisturizer harm it in any way, cause I use them for my whole face each day.

i havent tried any of the skin lightening stuff cause i guess im just afraid it mite do worse to my skin.. id rather be like this and wait rather than taking that chance...

honestly.. i think the skin on faces is just plain old weird... when we get a cut or something somewhere else, it tends to heal rather quickly (faster than a month). but the skin on faces just takes forever (over 6 months)to heal. wat a pain it is

haha i have no idea what im talking about up there^... i guess im just frustrated with this whole situation. im just glad that i havent broken out since my freshman yr in high school started (knock on wood) biggrin.gif